Fury Surfboards

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
TKsurfboards

Postby TKsurfboards » Tue May 08, 2007 5:00 am

U no i think im just gonna make my own :idea:

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Tue May 08, 2007 6:41 am

TKsurfboards wrote:U no i think im just gonna make my own :idea:

Go back to school and re-learn English.

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Thu May 10, 2007 10:20 am

i guess you guys missed this . lol
its on the home page for chop furry surfboards.

Fury Surf is a small surf company dedicated to one simple vision: to make and sell high quality, high performance surfboards and surfboard accessories at the best prices. Our mission is to allow a surfer to buy a Fury Surfboard, a Fury traction pad, a Fury leash, and a Fury board bag for much less than purchasing just a surfboard from another maker. In fact, in many cases surfers have saved so much with Fury that they can afford a Fury board AND a plane ticket to Hawaii for LESS than buying a board from another company! We also believe that every surfer should have a quiver of boards for all conditions, but without spending $3,000. With Fury, you can add a longboard, a fish, a big wave gun, or a funboard to your quiver without breaking the bank.

dylanB

Re: Fury Surfboards

Postby dylanB » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:38 pm

I know a bit about Fury. I have a shortboard and a fish made by them. The shrtboard is one of the best boards I have ridden. I mean ever ridden, at any price, and I usually go through boards pretty quick. The fish is good too. Both boards are holding up very well despite me surfing pretty hard on them. As far as who is the shaper - call them and most likely you will talk with John the owner. He is great. He spent about an hour talking me through the various models and showed me at least 30 boards. The quality, consistency and price are amazing. I also noticed that they are now shaping for a lot of other guys as well, so it seems some of the best people in the industry trust them. My two cents.

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:41 pm

now go fondle your furry boards. stroke them furiously

topangadog

Postby topangadog » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Yo- Saw this thread and had to respond. I've got a 6'0 Fury Fish (hybrid) and the board totally rips. I've had great sessions in small surf and have had it in double overhead solid lines and the board is fun and responsive. It floats great and paddles in like a 7' egg, rails are nice and rocker is minimal. The glass job is top notch as I've had it for a year and it's held up well so far with even hardly minimal pressure dings on the deck from normal foot placements. I was skeptical at first but got one because a friend had one and loved the way it surfed. Yes, they are shaped and glassed in China but obviously they have good templates and don't have to worry about all the EPA crap that shapers deal with here so they can sell these at a decent rate. Bottom line, if you are a real surfer a board has a short life anyway so roll the dice on this one if you are up in the air. I know a few guys with these boards and eveyone loves theirs. It's a sweet little fish for around three bills. I was drooling over a new Merrick the other day and it was 2x one of these! I don' t know about the other models but the fish works.

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”