Welcome to the 808surfer.com BB, Version 6.0!

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Welcome to the 808surfer.com BB, Version 6.0!

Postby Bud » Fri Oct 20, 2000 2:01 pm

If you didn't know already, my website was hacked. At the moment, no word from tech support if the old BB can be saved. Why someone would do this is beyond me.

There was almost 2 farking years of surf reports, info, images, newbie help, etc., from me and all you folks, on that board. I hope it can be salvaged!!

In the mean time, everything seems to be working here ... use this forum to give the board a test run. Will likely delete this forum after the kinks are worked out. Hope to see you guys posting in the Surf Talk section. http://www.wavelust.com/forum/index.php

I welcome your comments, suggestions and problems with regard to the new message board[
Last edited by Bud on Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

anon

test

Postby anon » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:39 am

test

Rich

test

Postby Rich » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:21 am

test test

:evil: :? :roll:

surfer9joe

Postby surfer9joe » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:30 pm

Looks like someone caught it good somewhere today. I had a steady stream of friends stopping by between surfs.....

Kelly7873

Postby Kelly7873 » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:10 pm

Went out at Jox at 8. Wind was great but the swell was too north, not many good ones but not very crowded till you know who showed up. The swell was focused between Sinal and Jox so I went out there. Caught a couple good ones on the paddle out through Sinal then when I made it to my line-up I got pushed to the rocks and went around Jox. Caught a couple ok ones there before I went back. Caught a left and before I made it back out the 2nd reef feathered, I beautiful 8 footer broke 50' in front of me, back around Jox. Decided to wait for the big one. When I finally got it I had a guy in front of me and my friend behind and there were only 4 guys out. I tried pulling in and got hammered, my board ripped apart. I had to rush home and get my new board ready for the new swell.

Return to “Off Topic”