howzit fellas?

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
jahsurfs!

howzit fellas?

Postby jahsurfs! » Tue May 18, 2004 11:28 am

Nice update on the site Bud! I haven't had a chance to poke my head on any of the BB's until this week and came here to a completely new layout and site address, huge improvement! nice work.

Anyway fellas, I wanted to say what's up to some of my friends while I still have a chance. I lost a friend on saturday night, someone who I hadn't connected with in years. I didn't want that to happen again so i'm reaching out to a lot of friends to say "Hello" and be glad they're still here to share thoughts with. Anyway, wanted to say what's up to bud, sticky stick, seagull, bruddah garrick, haoleboy, etc.....

Hope the waves are good! :D

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Tue May 18, 2004 1:22 pm

sup jahsurfs .... glad to see you pop in for a shout, been a while. surfs been pretty decent, hope you're gettin yours too

Haoleboy

Postby Haoleboy » Tue May 18, 2004 2:07 pm

Howzit Jahsurfs!
Sorry to hear about your friend. Hope you're getting some waves.
Aloha!
Owoooooooo!!

Postby Guest » Tue May 18, 2004 5:28 pm

Bud, glad you are getting some waves. i saw the pic with the pole in the way and that looked like a blast, please get some for me! Surf has been on and off, just started my new job so I'm trying not to take of advantage of it until I know the situation better. I'm doing a contract job out of my house, should be a good deal when the swellage hits! :)
I'll keep you posted, new job should allow me to check in more frequently.

Haoleboy, I appreciate the kind words. There is definitely a lot of bad but some good, I'm now able to take a look at each and every situation as a positive one. You never know when the time is there and the last memories on both sides should be positive. Staying strong, a new swell should help out!
mahalo, Jeremy

Jahsurfs!

Postby Jahsurfs! » Tue May 18, 2004 5:29 pm

forgot to log in....
Though shall be nice to everything that moves 8)

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”