what do you do for work?

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
Jahsurfs!

Postby Jahsurfs! » Wed May 19, 2004 8:24 pm

whats up surfstarved? How is the kiki? I hope everything is going great! We should catch up soon.

Anyway, I'm newly employed out of my house. I took a contract job doing the same thing i've been doing for 5 years but now I don't have to wear a tie, shave or even drive to work. :D
I logged 17 days straight days of decent surf a few weeks ago, it's been a while since that happened. :)
Though shall be nice to everything that moves 8)

Postby Guest » Thu May 20, 2004 2:46 pm

Howzit Jahsurfs!

It's been awhile. Jacob's doing good. He made 1 on 5/14. Man how time flys. He's a little monkey and climbs over everything. He started walking at 10 months. Glad to hear you're getting in the water. It's getting better for me too. I'm out there about once every 4 weeks or so. Congrats on the job. It can be distracting if you don't have the discipline, but otherwise it's great to work out of your home. Aloha to you and the missus. Keep in touch!

Surfstarved.

Postby Guest » Thu May 20, 2004 7:05 pm

surfstarved, Glad jacob is doing great. Walking at 10 months??? The kid is going to be surfing DH by the time he's 16 months old :D
Your name is fitting if you're only getting wet every 4 weeks, glad it's getting better though. Tell your missus I said hello and bruddah garrick too.
I've been disciplined thus far, should be easy. I'll only take advantage during good swells. :)
The big day is in Oct, I think we're heading to fiji or S. Pac somewhere. might stop into oahu on the way back for 2-3 days for a visit. Maybe catch up then. glad things are going well. :wink:

Postby Guest » Thu May 20, 2004 7:05 pm

that was Jahsurfs.... :lol:

sbmfj

Postby sbmfj » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:53 am

better late than never

work in a bank as a credit councillor, basically retail collections, so i collect and take pmt arrgments on mortgages, loans, lines of credit, credit cards...

Also work for a skateboard mag, called, http://www.exposemag.ca, and handle all the marketing related stuff...

I had been off the bboard for a while, couldnt take seeing all the pics and me being so far away, hopefully this winter...keeep living it up boys!!!

Adder

Postby Adder » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:27 pm

LG u a doc over there?

LGZ

Postby LGZ » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:07 pm

DOc ??/ no way . I'd never be able to surf.
I work evenings in the imaging department shootin da rays.
dont move , hold yer breath, zap da balls , bzzzz. ;flame;

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”