blogs, trolls, flaming, and valium.

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
solar

blogs, trolls, flaming, and valium.

Postby solar » Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:12 am

seems to me maleko was right in a coupla things:

1) on-line fighting is senseless, situation never get resolved.
2) i am a bigot.
3) i am a psycho (right rich?)
4) i am a kook.

i just wanted to share an observation, then i'll shut -up (believe it or not): seems to me there were quite a few guests having some pretty pointed things to say. why did these people choose to remain anonymous?
SIMPLE. those anon guests were too easily identifiable from there on-line handle. had they used their real handles, we woulda known who was talking. let's see, through the process of deduction, there are only a few peep that could be. hmmmmmmmmmmmm???

gutless.

there are enough of you out there who know who i really am, do you see me posting anonymously? i stand by my opinions, not like some of you. tell you what, i'ld rather be psycho than a pussy who posts anonymously.

but, i realize most of you didn't even read this far. i just wanted to ay that if you realize i have issues, and you push my buttons, then who is the instigator? what ever happened to defending yourself?

the problem with the world today is accountability, and the LACK thereof: we have a commander in chief that misleads his own country, then expects us to believe his bull. we have athletes who have nothing construcctive to offer this world except entertainment, yet they reap the benefits that should be reserved for those who sacrifice their lives in selfless service. bus drivers make more than policeman, fireman, and teachers... we have a state that is the biggest contributor to las vegas, but doesn't approve of legalized gambling. HYPOCRITES, THE WORL IS FULL OF THEM.

seriously, i see no hope for the human race. with all the wealth and technology this word has to offer, we still can't feed the poor or house the homeless. our greatest accomplishments comes in the develpment of weapons. we eradicate so amny forms of wildlife, without a second thought. even our religion (man-made) instills in us that we're the dominant creatues in the world, so VAIN.

anyway, i don't care, and i'm crazy. SO PLEASE, DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. nothing really matters anyhow, life is a joke...

bammbamm808

My 2 cents...or a half-cent maybe in my case

Postby bammbamm808 » Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:15 am

In this ongoing conflict between you and the other guy (27 but acts 12, you know the one). I have to say that my regard for you has increased. Don't waste you time on the guy though. With luck, one day he'll have an epiphany and look back with shame on his past behavior. Such awakenings only come through hard times, but better they come whatever the cost, cause things are better for you those around you afterwards. Or he may be one of those sorry sucks who goes his whole life in a myopic self-centered state and goes to the grave without ever having grown up. You all right solo and thanks for being an real human being here, if a little melodramatic.

Hey, come surf Lighthouse sometime. I'll introduce you to the rest of the rude incompetent a$$hole locals (bwahahaha!!) and then no probs out there next time. (It really does get worth surfing at times)

SOLAR

Postby SOLAR » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:01 am

mahalos for the kind words, bammbamm. i was thinking i was really soloing on this one.

lighthouse? i'm afraid i may have burned that bridge last summer. i used to frequent the place fairly often, to escape the crowds fronting the ilikai. however, i fear not all who surf there will be as forgiving as yourself.

nonethelss, i appreciate your invite, and your words. aloha...

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:05 am

solo, i just wanted to let you know that, like bammbamm said, you aren't the only one who thinks maleko is an idiot. and i think there a lot of others who like this BB and don't like what maleko has been saying.

take care

Roxy Gurl

Postby Roxy Gurl » Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:48 pm

You guys are worse then a bunch of High School girls...drama queens.

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 15, 2004 6:42 pm

SOLAR wrote:mahalos for the kind words, bammbamm. i was thinking i was really soloing on this one.

lighthouse? i'm afraid i may have burned that bridge last summer. i used to frequent the place fairly often, to escape the crowds fronting the ilikai. however, i fear not all who surf there will be as forgiving as yourself.

nonethelss, i appreciate your invite, and your words. aloha...

Well, no worries. But I'm on the board out there. I can pretty much guarantee anything you broke can be patched up merely on my request that it be so. That's what's nice about surfing with the same people every day for 23 years. (I even used to shape for a lot of those guys) The offer stands.

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”