So many malekos on this forum

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
Puerto_Rico_Surfer

So many malekos on this forum

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:37 pm

How many maleko's are there? Is it a name, slang? What does it mean if it has a meaning.

Thebigz0

Postby Thebigz0 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:00 pm

Nah, just some guys having an online ego battle. I think that they should scrap if they are serious, and tape it for all of us to watch. It all started on the missing? thread.

maleko

Postby maleko » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:01 pm

Maleko is a hawaiian name. Just like John, or Fred. Maleko in English would mean Mark. Maleko is not my real name though. It's just an alias for Bud's site. I sometimes use "malekos" because everytime I try to log in in takes 2 tries. It's faster for me to use "malekos".

Solo is also an alias. He uses many of them 2. He's a little crazy. I found that out my 1st day at Bud's site when ..."He quit surfing" . I called him a kook and he just lost it, even to this day. Solo's are the "locals" you have to watch out for.

P.S. Maybe Bud can get an archive of the "Solo has quit surfing so Maleko called him a kook" thread.

That's are history.
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

malekoOK

Postby malekoOK » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:09 pm

so den, maleks,

if i were out in the lineup with you, and you were hacving a bad day, and i called you a kook, you wouldn't get upset?

you wouldn't be from waianae if you didn't get upset. i'm originally from maili.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:23 pm

Telling someone they are a kook, or anything else in person is rude. Telling someone they are a kook online should not be taken seriously. You never know who you are talking to. It could be a little kid or anybody. In Malekos case it turned out to be an individual who has some issues with himself. He claims to be taking medication, but only he knows the truth. Solo has proven what a racist he is. He claims to be from Maili, but he talks down on the people who live on that side of the island.
As if he is better than them.

Solo will also judge a person without even metting that person. He is mad at maleko and is clueless on who this person
really is. He had made up his mind that maleks is an icehead, thief, who is the only one in Waianae with a computer. SOLO I pray for your condition to stabalize, you are a biggot[b]

solar

Postby solar » Wed Apr 14, 2004 7:44 pm

thanks for setting things straight for us, oh gracious of guests.

now, didn't you just judge me without meeting me?

AND calling someone a kook ANYWHERE, ANYPLACE is asking for a fight. i did NOT start this shit, yet i'm blamed for it?

this jackass, who i don't know who he REALLY is, just up and attacks me when i'm down, calls me names. then, he says the girl who was lost at velzyland wasn't a local, so she got what was coming to her. THEN YOU GUYS CALL ME THE VILLIAN? WHO'S CONFUSED?

btw, we moved out of maili to get away from people like maleko, sunny "falsecrack" garcia, and the rest of the derelicts in the area. am i a bigot? only i know, right? judge a person from cyberspace? not good, that's your own words.

i do believe i grow tired of this crap. solo is much better. solitude. fuck people. i hate all humans...

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”