Missing?

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
HMARK

Ah Ya

Postby HMARK » Mon Apr 12, 2004 11:57 pm

Bottom line is ... seems like either way, you seem to not really give a shit that someones daughter is missing, dead, or.......

Me thinks it is you who has been served my friend, a big taste of .....
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

malekos

didn't log in

Postby malekos » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:44 am

Sokiak wrote:Malekos,

And there has never been a shark attack at Ehukai.

Then you state some Hawaiian that is utterly wrong. Don't you know that Hawaiian Translated to English or vise versa is always backwards?
You're just like the haoles that named "Lanikai" cause they thought it was "Heavenly Ocean" when "Lanikai" isn't even a Hawaiian word.

And none of this excuses your heartless comments about the missing girl.

#1...11/12/1989 Ehukai Beach Park, Edward Malek...Recovered body 11/15 1.5 miles to to the SW. NOTE:The rare sighting of a shark was made at Ehukai on 11/5/89, at which time all swimmers were cleared from the ocean.

#2 Translation#1..."Be careful lest you go head and tail into the shark."
Translation #2...When the wiliwili tree blooms, the sharks bite; when a pretty woman blossoms, the law bites.

1st of all, The above are Hawaiian proverbs and sayings. 2nd of all you are telling a Hawaiian on how to speak Hawaiian??? Let's here you speak/write it.

If you would like the story behind the above sayings let me know. I'm sure I can tell you the whole story...no shark attack at Ehukai :lol:

malekos

Postby malekos » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:56 am

"A warning to be on one's guard" ...um no shit, we are in the ocean.

The proverbs are a warning to be on 1's guard.

malekos

Postby malekos » Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:01 am

Sokiak wrote:
Hopefully she isn't dead, but if she is, atleast she got some sweet rights at V-Land before her passing.

Is that all you care about? Did you move to Hawaii to surf or to live here? Because I live here. Just wondering?

solo

Postby solo » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:42 pm

that's right maleko, go on believing you're right. wassamata?? don't know how to listen? you sure can yak, though... yak, yak, and more yakking...

and you say nothing, cuz you ain't adressing what we're calling you on. that being, you're insensitivity towards another surfer. waitaminit, the way you're adressing the rest of us, you reinforce that claim, you are being insensitive to the rest of us. THEN, you want us to respect and be in awe of you just because of your racial heritage?

maleko, by your own actions, you've convinced us of your racism. and the fact that you're so proud, just cause you were lucky(?) enough to be born hawaiian? is that all you have to be proud of? just being born a certain color? SAD.

so, because of your "birthright", you know all things hawaiian? does that mean you don't own a car? live in a grass shack? you probably don't use american money, too?

maleko, you are one sad person. sterotypical of the type, you know??? always blaming someone else for their own shortcomngs... and totally frikkin' clueless...

no mo' aloha, fo' one hawaiian...
ride the tiger...

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:45 pm

solo wrote:that's right maleko, go on believing you're right. wassamata?? don't know how to listen? you sure can yak, though... yak, yak, and more yakking...

and you say nothing, cuz you ain't adressing what we're calling you on. that being, you're insensitivity towards another surfer. waitaminit, the way you're adressing the rest of us, you reinforce that claim, you are being insensitive to the rest of us. THEN, you want us to respect and be in awe of you just because of your racial heritage?

maleko, by your own actions, you've convinced us of your racism. and the fact that you're so proud, just cause you were lucky(?) enough to be born hawaiian? is that all you have to be proud of? just being born a certain color? SAD.

so, because of your "birthright", you know all things hawaiian? does that mean you don't own a car? live in a grass shack? you probably don't use american money, too?

maleko, you are one sad person. sterotypical of the type, you know??? always blaming someone else for their own shortcomngs... and totally frikkin' clueless...

no mo' aloha, fo' one hawaiian...

blah blah blah... time for your meds solo aka pukui aka solar, aka get over it already!

solo

Postby solo » Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:51 pm

:P WEAAAKKKKK...
ride the tiger...

k

ignore the child

Postby k » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:02 pm

to all the respectful people that post on bud's site:

maleko doesn't realize that it isn't just one person that thinks he's an idiot and an a**hole, it's a whole bunch of people who check this message board.

he never will - he's happy to be a jerk.

so i say let him. ignore the immature, argumentative brat, let him post his reports about makaha for our information and let him live in his sad little world.

once you realize that someone is totally clueless and wants to stay that way, there really isn't anything else you can say to them.

aloha.

Sokiak

Postby Sokiak » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:05 pm

Ho cuz, you want to pull the Hawaiian race card then pull it bitch.

I am born and raised on these islands, attended Kamehameha Schools for over 6 years and my best friend attended Punana Leo Immersion School from Kindergarden through 12th grade and he said your proverbs are suspect.
But like HMark said, many Hawaiian Proverbs often involve local ahupua'a slang and can only truly be translated by the proverbs originator.

My families 'aumakua is the shark, but as most people know, you're 'aumakua only protects you in your ancestors ahupua'a.

But you're ignorance is what bothers me, you claim to be Hawaiian and of the O'ahu ohana, but you could care less about another human being dissappearing? Regardless if they're haole or not.

And you pulled up my quote about her atleast getting good waves at v-land before she passed.
Do you understand the english language?
Atleast....do you know what atleast means?
It's obviously not all I can about, because I wrote that I care more about her and I hope she was okay, but if she isn't okay, ATLEAST she got some good waves.

Maleko you are no less or more of a man than I am, only more ignorant. And the true meaning of knowledge is admitting our ignorance.
I don't know you, would never judge you and may even one day befriend you, but you're comments about the missing girl are disgusting.

maleko

Postby maleko » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:10 pm

Sokiak wrote:Ho cuz, you want to pull the Hawaiian race card then pull it bitch.

I am born and raised on these islands, attended Kamehameha Schools for over 6 years and my best friend attended Punana Leo Immersion School from Kindergarden through 12th grade and he said your proverbs are suspect.
But like HMark said, many Hawaiian Proverbs often involve local ahupua'a slang and can only truly be translated by the proverbs originator.

My families 'aumakua is the shark, but as most people know, you're 'aumakua only protects you in your ancestors ahupua'a.

But you're ignorance is what bothers me, you claim to be Hawaiian and of the O'ahu ohana, but you could care less about another human being dissappearing? Regardless if they're haole or not.

And you pulled up my quote about her atleast getting good waves at v-land before she passed.
Do you understand the english language?
Atleast....do you know what atleast means?
It's obviously not all I can about, because I wrote that I care more about her and I hope she was okay, but if she isn't okay, ATLEAST she got some good waves.

Maleko you are no less or more of a man than I am, only more ignorant. And the true meaning of knowledge is admitting our ignorance.
I don't know you, would never judge you and may even one day befriend you, but you're comments about the missing girl are disgusting.

Wow... you assume I'm some haole...then you get pissed when I ask did you move here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

Sokiak

Postby Sokiak » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:13 pm

Maleko,
Not once in that entire post did I assume you're haole.
I meant that it is regardless if the girl is haole or not.
I am not assuming anything about you, I don't know you.

But anyway,
I've got an ancient internet proverb passed down from one message board to the next:

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics,
it doesn't matter who wins, we're both retarded.

Lol.

malekos

Postby malekos » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:17 pm

You're just like the haoles that named "Lanikai" cause they thought it was "Heavenly Ocean" when "Lanikai" isn't even a Hawaiian word.

And none of this excuses your heartless comments about the missing girl.

guess i took that the wrong way

solo

Postby solo » Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:48 pm

ALOHA= SHARED BREATH

HA'OLE- WITHOUT BREATH

which one is you mleko? surely you aren't sharing? HA= breath, spirit???
must be without breath? ha'ole?
ride the tiger...

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:10 pm

solo wrote:ALOHA= SHARED BREATH

HA'OLE- WITHOUT BREATH

which one is you mleko? surely you aren't sharing? HA= breath, spirit???
must be without breath? ha'ole?

tuff kukai solo

solo

Postby solo » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:12 pm

i guess he told ME...

brilliant comeback, moe lepo...
ride the tiger...

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”