Missing?

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
malekos

Postby malekos » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:46 pm

solo wrote:i guess he told ME...

brilliant comeback, moe lepo...

what's w/ the name calling solo? aren' t you old enuff to be my dad? rather childish for you. guess that's why you are on meds.

here's 1 for you... lolo defintion #2 - feeble minded
pupule -crazy, insane

which one are you? this is a rhetorical question

Definition for you since you like to look up everything I type

1 a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:56 pm

malekos wrote:
solo wrote:i guess he told ME...

brilliant comeback, moe lepo...

what's w/ the name calling solo? aren' t you old enuff to be my dad? rather childish for you. guess that's why you are on meds.

here's 1 for you... lolo defintion #2 - feeble minded
pupule -crazy, insane

which one are you? this is a rhetorical question

Definition for you since you like to look up everything I type

1 a : of, relating to, or concerned with rhetoric b : employed for rhetorical effect; especially : asked merely for effect with no answer expected <a rhetorical question> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. you're right lolo i don't care about a missing girl, nor do i care if you breakdown and commit suicide...antidepressants are known to cause people to commit suicide FYI

to the rest of ya sorry if i'm a great big meanie :twisted:

solo

Postby solo » Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:47 pm

has anyone ever told you you're a great big ASSHOLE? (rhetorical question)

how come you gotta copy everything everyone says? do you honestly think we forget that fast.

and i AM old enough to be your daddy, btw, have you met yours yet?

about my meds and my mental condition, i have a handle on it. take it from one who knows, you ain't in much better shape than i am, so quit talking down, keikikane. when you got your shit together, Then and only then should you mouth off about others problems. in the first place, you don't care,so why even talk? cuz that's what you do well: YAKKity YAK!!!

WAHA NUI!!!
ride the tiger...

maleko

Postby maleko » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:24 pm

solo wrote:has anyone ever told you you're a great big ASSHOLE? (rhetorical question)

how come you gotta copy everything everyone says? do you honestly think we forget that fast.

and i AM old enough to be your daddy, btw, have you met yours yet?

about my meds and my mental condition, i have a handle on it. take it from one who knows, you ain't in much better shape than i am, so quit talking down, keikikane. when you got your shit together, Then and only then should you mouth off about others problems. in the first place, you don't care,so why even talk? cuz that's what you do well: YAKKity YAK!!!

WAHA NUI!!!

Solo,
i copy others so no one will mistake what and who i'm talking about.

the rhetorical question you typed was funny. my wife calls me an asshole all the time. she stays with me though. :shock:

i was feeling a little guilty about what i typed about solo so i would like to say i'm sorry for picking on you. i'll stop i promise. it was wrong of me and i'll stop. honestly, i think you are holding a grudge on me for calling you a kook online when i first found Bud's site.

I apologize to you solo.

Now who's still in for the Bar -B -Q??
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

solar

Postby solar » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:39 pm

apology? how out of character? why the change of heart?

at any rate, i do not hold grudges. bad for the soul.

however, i remain wary. therefore, i do not wish to attend said bbq.

why? solo...

kook

Postby kook » Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:46 pm

btw, maleko, i am a kook. you don't need to apologize about calling me that. i've seen better days surfing, and i am on the downside of my physical peak. old age is a bitch...

i can't get myself to hang out with accomplished, polished surfers. i just ain't cool enough...

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:26 am

I read that the missing girl did live in the V-land area. I also read somewhere, though I cant seem to find it, that the medication she takes is for epilepsy, so there is the possibility that she might have suffered an attack, drowned ( though like someone else posted i find it hard to believe on a crowed day a pretty girl could drown and no one notice-- but i Guess it could happen?) and then floated in the current, was eaten by some sealife, with her board being found down the coast a couple miles off the point by fisherman. The prevailing currents do run in that direction... they found the board with the leash broken and having wierd marking on it, though they cant positively identify the markings as a shark bite, it is still under study by loacal shark experts---at least this is the last thing i have read, maybe more has come up that i dont know about. Has anyone read more info?

Oh by the way--obviously i am a new member and I just want to say Hola to all u out there. I have been lurking around the site for the last few weeks, (kinda like sitting on the outside of the pack the couple times out until you get a feel for the pack) until I decided to jump in with a posting.

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”