Becareful of what you ask for.

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
maleko

Postby maleko » Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:01 pm

Puerto_Rico_Surfer wrote:I hear you adder, one of my dreams also since gromhood was to live in Hawaii. Like you said yeah the surf is world class, but its everything else combined that makes HI so special. The only other place I found that begins to come close would be Bali, though to live there and make a living presents a unique problem.

good luck PRS :!: funny how you mention bali, starting jan.1,2005 i get free hotel rooms there L^]
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:23 am

To my brothers at 808 I need help, to expedite my request for transfer (and to help my request along giving it added merit) I am claiming I have friends and a couple cousins living in HI. Plus I am telling them my girlfriend attends UH. For example Joe I could tell them I am related to ya and so on. But the problem is I need some legite residential addresses.

So if any brothers could P/M with your address it would be greatly appreciated, and please clue me in as to where it is eg westside, eastside, town, up country so on so I dont stick my foot in my mouth so to speak, saying an address and having no fucking clue where it is.
Dont worry no one will visit you, but you might get a letter asking is you know me, nothing else, just respond yes and I am home free.

By the way important question what is the post office that serves the North Shore area-- not just PO boxes but where letter carriers operate from? Is it HALEIWA POST OFFICE?
I am being considered for this one and these other offices but I have no say in which one it get WAIANAE POST OFFICE, KAILUA POST OFFICE, KANEOHE POST OFFICE, HONOLULU POST OFFICE (downtown). Most likey I'll be getting downtown because as a numbers game it probably has the highest rate of turnover and number of positions available.

Many thanks, quick responses will be apprecited because I have to have all my paperwork submitted by the 30th Dec.

surfer9joe

Postby surfer9joe » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:03 am

90% sure its the Haleiwa post office. There is also the Waialua Post office , right next to me.

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Sun Dec 26, 2004 2:20 am

F*$#! when I had posted my request back over a year ago they had a list of post office names and I was able to pick 5 of them, I thought I had picked 2 on the N Shore but I believe I mixed up Waianae with Waialua.

maleko

Postby maleko » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:47 am

Waianae has one post office then nanakuli has a small one. let me know if you need my address....................

maleko

Postby maleko » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:54 am

Ever see the Sienfield episode where Newman is trying to get transferred to the post office in Hawaii?

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”