Big Up to the board!

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
Neilo

Big Up to the board!

Postby Neilo » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:35 am

Hey All

Came out to Hawaii last fall to get married (from the UK).
Spent most of the honeymoon, with the new wife, on the beach at Pipe and Sunset, just in total awe of the scenery and the guys out there.

I promised myself I'd paddle out at Pipe, just to say I'd sat in the lineup. No intention of hustling for waves, just wanted to be out there.
In the end I bottled it and just did Populars, and Lahaina Harbour. Lame I know, but you have to start somewhere!

I now live my surfing life through you guys. Every night here in London, I check the last days messages and get stoked on all the great session descriptions and photos. Can't wait to get back.... and this time, I'll paddle out at Ehukai, if not Pipe itself!!

Keep up the good gossip!
For now I'll just stick to 2ft onshore, cold UK conditions. You guys are so lucky being out there....

Neilo

slap a dap

Postby slap a dap » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:07 pm

............hey neilio, where do you live? I met a guy in OZ that grew up surfing some coastal town in the very southeastern tip of the UK. Nice guy, quite a vocabulary and thick accent. We'll keep the pics and stories comin. Peace

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”