i LOVE fall

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
devs

i LOVE fall

Postby devs » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:32 am

howdy,
don't you love fall (and spring)?
you can surf fun south and then get the heck scared out of you on some north juice,
so far been very nice,
that last (or that first) west swell set hanalei on fire with the best waves in decades,
i had to put up with a crowded (10 pips) Kini-kini
the base is open to Kauai resident only (7 days a weeknow), and if any of you guys come over, i sneak you on with my id from the navy exchange at the base,

have a good one

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:15 pm

devs i'll def take you up on that offer this year .
I got my DOD card will that work ?

devs

Postby devs » Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:38 pm

almost sure and you should be able to rent one of the beach cottage right at major's bay,
go to pmrf barkings sands mwr and check it out

devs

Postby devs » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:35 am

oh woow great fall here on GI.
barrel city and i havn't surf with any crowd bigger than 4 or so guys,
but i always go elsewhere if any worse than that,
but then it real easy to find the spot everyone over looks
and i don;t do the north side and only hit the east and south when everybody attention is focused on the other sides.

but boo-hoo took the broad in my back and crack a rib so grounded for a while..
too bad my home pc gone or i'd post pics.,
but then titus would slap some sense in me if he found out.
hell he better not find out about my vicodin raving right now, as my finger poses over "delete"
"Mega Nala Kweesta!"

devs

Postby devs » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:39 am

so i'm bored, is larry bertlaman (sorry pilled out for the rib) still in prison?
what happened to ryan dotsun?
any word of the lolly brothers?
i stoked for U guys getting some nice north shore,
hows the east side been?

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:30 am

scored some unreal barrels out east with a few of the wavelust =crew, we wwere surfing north of Kaaawa, if you know the spot.
i've heard about it getting good but , god damn it was smokin.

devs

Postby devs » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:37 pm

sweet!
great waves out there
like here
but seems we don't get those great condition with good swellage at the small time like the old days

soloman

Postby soloman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:36 pm

brudda devs! long time no talk story!!! just like you when disappear when summer came, then you reappear with the onset of the first da kine of da kine. i missed you a LOT, my brudda.

bummaz on da ribbage, just gotta take it slow, and bring da camera to da beach. just no tell anybody it's kauai. rather, say it's some place in indo or something, and post under one udda name. dat way everybody get the stoke, but nobody knows where it is. who cares where it is, as long as you sharing...

i glad der krew from dis bb got some good eastside... btw, small kine shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, 'k? please, not even a hint (i'm afraid to much may've been spilled already). you see, when you got a good thing going, you shouldn't EVER even hint about it. you can share, but say something like was across the channel from lighthouse or someting. really, please?

mahalo nui, it's all good, always has been, always will be. dis is JAH's universe, and JAH is LOVE. so spread the love, the aloha...

cuz dat's the only way to fly. anything done without love is just masturbation. whoa, dev. i tink i'll see your vicozzzz, and raise you some vvvvvvvv... 8) 8) 8)

btw, has anyone heard anything about anything coming upside??? :shock:

devs

Postby devs » Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:31 am

"it's all good!"
yah man,
i go wierd every once in awhile, solo.
last summer i went and took care of the widow devs, (in god(surf) forsaken sacramento).
and the cpu died when i came back,
i totaly kook out too and just got drilled everytime i tried to surf.

btu getting a few, trying to get it together since i fill the candy machines at Base B. S. 30 seconds from one of my fav waves,
atleast i can crawl in and feel the juice once in awhile.

right now about sweelage,
i feel the force,
it got to be doing it (somewhere in the world)

devs of b.s.

Postby devs of b.s. » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:26 pm

wow, an't some kind of good fall,
well at least here,
and the future?,
a 958 on top of us and another beening called to form out of the storm coming out of russia right now.
sweet.
there been some real good days ( to a few steller here and there)and this fall is going out with a nuke.
hope you guys are going around with smiles like the crew here.

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:36 am

"an't some kind of good fall"
boy sure ken tell one hawaii school boy,
taught me well at Radford,
by the way , know anyone who one sharp, attention to detail who like work as head warehouseman at PMRF navy exchange?
low pay for way too much B.S.
but 15 seconds from Majors and housing
also, check out wetsands.com call for wednesday

http://www.wetsand.com/swellwatch/swell ... ?CatId=839

51 to 54 feet tueday night?

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”