If its crowdded

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
HMARK

If its crowdded

Postby HMARK » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:20 pm

If ya wonder why the roads are all fucked up here is the reason-

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2004/Sep/26/ln/ln05a.html

Kinda sucks to drive anywheres now, so it wont be getting better - 'cept for the auto sales ... and Insurance companies...

Ow.. and the city tax coffers...

damn.
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

sofunny

Postby sofunny » Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:26 pm

i wonder if the state has a definite number, for limitimg the amount of automobiles on island???

this has to be adressed, but i doubt anyone will.

just like the water and food: how many people do you think this island can accomodate? already we're talking desalinization. for years they've been saying we use too much water, i say we got too much people.

as long as $$$ is involved, there ain't gonna be any REASONABLE SOLUTIONS.

BUT WHAT DO WE CARE RIGHT? AS LONG AS OUR LITTLE WORLD IS HUNKY DORY...

Fred H.

Postby Fred H. » Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:34 pm

Sofunny, you're all talk and no walk. Why don't you do something about it?

sofunny

Postby sofunny » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:50 am

sorry fred, i can't walk and talk at the same time. i don't have the coordination. however, i can walk and chew bubble gum, simultaneously. it's amazing, i know. but, i deal it it.

by the way, good job with the surfing caucus!!!! (s that the root word for caucasian???)

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:50 am

i'm all for caucASIANS. it's about fate not hate. love bruddahs, love.

solog

Postby solog » Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:13 am

hey fred h.!!!

wot's up wit da plans for building a MALL at sharks cove? UNDERGROUND parking, the whole nine yards.

it wsn't enough to fuck up velzyland, now we talking widening the road, etc, for the million dollar home owners at velzy's.

YOU, MR. hemmings, are part of the problem, NOT standing up for your constituents. YOU KNOW we wanna keep the country country, yet you, andy anderson, arnold morgado, and mufi hanneman wanna turn this island paradise into a frikkin' concrete jungle from portlock to puena point.

methinks a revolution is in order, this is war...

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”