Anyone know "Collin Cherrywell" ????

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register

Anyone know "Collin Cherrywell" ????

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:01 am

He is a friend of mine that moved over there years ago. We have lost touch over the years. He works at, so I am told, the only motorcycle dealer on the Island. And he is living at Brocke Littles parents guest house on Sunset. Any help would be appreciated.

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:18 am

1. Never heard of him. Does he surf?

2. There are a bunch of motorcycle dealerships here on Oahu, but none that I can think of on the North Shore

3. Unless they moved, Brock's parents house is/was up on the mountain over Pupukea up that road behind foodland. Cool house it was, set on the side of the mountain, almost like a big treehouse sorta. Hung out there a few times back when we were all HIC teamriders, but that was back in the 80's so dunno about now.

surfwidow

COLIN CHERRYWELL's GIRLFRIEND IS MY BEST FRIEND

Postby surfwidow » Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:58 am

ALoha.....I know where he is and where he lives and works....his girlfriend of 13 years Belinda is my best friend. Give me your number and I will call him right now to pass it on to him...I'm glad that my husband goes to this message board everyday because he is the one who saw your post... :D

Aloha.....Northshore wife of Surfer Mark

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:35 am

Right on, 'surfwidow' :) ... sounds like your hubby is a lucky man

acrorrusd

Re: COLIN CHERRYWELL's GIRLFRIEND IS MY BEST FRIEND

Postby acrorrusd » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:21 am

WOW you seriously know him?? That is exelent. If you could give him my e-mail addy I would apreciate it very much. I am going to be in Hawaii towards the end of '05, for my honeymoon.n I'll PM you my e-mail addy.
It's actualy kind of funny that Collin and Belinda got together. She went to high school with us here in Florida. And then he moved to Hawaii, and she moved back to Hawaii with her parents, and then they started dating. Or at least thats how he told it :) .

surfwidow wrote:ALoha.....I know where he is and where he lives and works....his girlfriend of 13 years Belinda is my best friend. Give me your number and I will call him right now to pass it on to him...I'm glad that my husband goes to this message board everyday because he is the one who saw your post... :D

Aloha.....Northshore wife of Surfer Mark

acrorrusd

Postby acrorrusd » Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:27 am

I tried to PM you surfwidow, but it says no such user exists. I hate to do it, but here is my e-mail addy..... rrusd@yahoo.com. I hope I dont get a million people sending me junk mail LOL

surfwidow

I will pass on your email today to Colin and Belinda

Postby surfwidow » Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:52 am

HI rrusdy,

Actually my husband is the one who uses this website EVERYDAY...he has been checking the posts for your reply to my message, but didn't find any...I was wondering myself why you wouldn't pass on your information via the post...NOW I know why....I think you should be okay with the whole email thing....

I spoke with Colin and Belinda the day I got your first post and they couldn't figure out who was trying to find them...you are very fortunnate that my husband, Mark, uses this website everyday because Colin doesn't...he is very anxious to know who this is.

I am sorry that you couldn't PM me, but I was signing on as a guest since I didnt' know my husband's login, but you can always write back to us at our email at mkwilkins@hawaii.rr.com
if that makes it better for you. Our phone number is 808-292-5230 if you want to call us to chat for a minute so I can patch Belinda and Colin into the call. That's very exciting that you are coming here for your honeymoon....I am in the tourist activities business and can set you up pretty sweet with whatever you would like to do with your wife at a very good price....let me know what you are interested in. We have everything...we are going to the Northshore of the island (Haleiwa) where I am originally from, but now live on the East side, but we'll be seeing them this weekend if there is a message you would like me to pass on other what you already wrote I can do that.....CONGRATS on your upcoming nuptials..that's awesome! Mark and I are going surfing to Kauai next month for our 5th Wedding Anniversary and taking our 15 months old daughter with us.

Again, feel write to write us at the address provided in the message above..hope to "talk story" with you soon.

Aloha, Kam-Lin a.k.a. "surfwidow"

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”