WEATHERBUG

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
megaprober

WEATHERBUG

Postby megaprober » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:03 pm

:idea: i just foung this program called weatherbug and i think it is THE BEST at giving you current conditions as far as winds and weather go. after downloading, which is free, it gives you a great display of actual live condition from one of many different weather stations around the island. you can actually watch the wind needle move around in real time as the wind gusts are recorded. if you want to see what's happening on the north shore click on to the sunset elementary school station a boom your there and you'll get actual wind directions and speeds. best part is ther are these current weather stations all over the island so you can't miss and get it onshore.

when searching for it on google or yahoo you'll see these titles as weatherbug is spyware and impossible to get off your computer. i checked into it and the guy who made the program said that when he first created it it got blacklisted by accident and made adjustments in iorder to correct the problem. he seems pretty legit and is like us and digs weather. i have it and can turn it off and on as i please and the even the guy who made the initial complaint said that the newer, current version, is nothing like the old one. so i thought i'd give you guys something to chew on and i recommend it at this point. if it causes no problems i won't be worrying about getting it onshore again at those special spots when the winds are supposed to such and such. let me know what you guys think of if i've totally fucked myself. :roll:
that spot off the h-3 rocks!!!

http://WWW.JUTECAST.COM

laks

Postby laks » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:27 pm

ive had it for a few years w/ no problems. good program fo sho.

surfer9joe

Postby surfer9joe » Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:58 pm

whats the link?
Why Wouldn't Ya?

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”