Bud and crew...

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
Jahsurfs!

Bud and crew...

Postby Jahsurfs! » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:48 am

I am looking for a "Hawaii New Resident Authorization Form"
Does anyone know where I can download this form? I would also need everyone's approval, if possible! I need to relocate out of "flatville" in order to maintain my sanity. No waves going on 2+ months and I'm going loony.

I beg you to authorize one last person before closing the books. Mahalo!
:D
Though shall be nice to everything that moves 8)

maleko

Postby maleko » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:47 pm

since i live waianae, and people think we're nothing but criminals and iceheadz, i'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

my friends and i will smuggle you in! free of charge! the only catch is that you have to work for my uncle who knows this guy, who knew this lady, that knows this dude, who went out with this girl, who dated my neighbor that moved to makiki and met this other guy who went to school and met these other dudes that met me, hooked up with some friends, stabbed them in the back , and ran off with their ladies, only to dump them so they could go out with strippers, and then met this guy who grows pakalolo and be there watchdog. comes with a 401k,medical, dental,vision and profit sharing available after 3months. you in?
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

HMARK

Uh

Postby HMARK » Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:09 pm

[url]www.ehawaiigov.org/dhrd/statejobs/html/ResidencyQuestionnaire.pdf
[/url]

This was on the 'net.

WTF?

Just come home, go surf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

Jahsurfs!

Postby Jahsurfs! » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:01 am

So maleko, all I'm doing is sitting there watching the grass grow? I'm in! I'll even be the beta tester... :lol:

Holy crap Hmark, you really did find the registration form!!! I was kidding but now it looks like I better apply in case maleko's job doesn't work out. That's funny, i started reading it and kept laughing, can't be real. Looks like you boys should start checking ID's, maybe thin the crowds.

solar

Postby solar » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:47 am

bruddah jah!!!

wassup, cousin!!!

well, as far as flatsville goes, de islands have been kinda right there smack dab in der middle of der flatness...

you know how they say "ROCKtober"? well i think they should call it "DOGust", instead of august.

so you wanna move on over? come on down!!! we could use youse over here!!! da goobah crew is in need of some rejuvenation!!!! btw, little sticky had a wunderful ist b-day partee, surf motif, of course. daddy and momma stick prouder than hell.

jacob's a waterbaby, dat's for sure...

rastafariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jahsurfs...

Postby jahsurfs... » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:17 am

Solar!!! yup, I'm losing my mind. no joke, nothing over chest high in 2+ months....
I've always liked the term "Rocktober"--to me it means ya should be on the rock in october, then combine that term and ya get Rocktober.

Goobah crew need rejuvenation?? That's not good, I was honored to be at a goobah crew board meeting that day. We should get the word out that goobah crew is back in action. 8)

LIttle stick is 1 now???? Oh no, i didn't even tell big stick to wish little stick a happy b-day. i'm a bad friend....STICK, tell Little Stick HAPPY B-DAY. PLease! That's amazing, glad everything is working out for them.

So now I'll just fill out my application Hmark sent me and mail it in? Is the goobah crew an authorized application destination? and should i mail it in to the board members attention? :D

solo

Postby solo » Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:17 am

dear mr. cube,

we, at the goobah crew, have yet to receive your application for hawaiian residence. wassupwitdat?

needless to say, your application has been preapproved , and we are ANXIOUSLY awaiting future 411 concerning your exodus to paradise...

so den?
ride the tiger...

Jahsurfs!

Postby Jahsurfs! » Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:26 am

Holy chit solo, already pre-approved? You are da man!
i hadn't even filled out my app yet. figured the waiting list was pretty long with Roctober around the corner and all. I'm speechless, seriously! :D

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”