interesting perspective

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
you don't really care

interesting perspective

Postby you don't really care » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:53 pm

HMARK

Fuck If i care About this asshole

Postby HMARK » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:45 pm

Surfing might be the most non-uniting sport on Earth. Every time you paddle out, you are essentially walking into a bar crowded with dudes, and attempting to cock block each and every one of them in order to hook up with the one or two hot chicks that showed up that night. Unless you find yourself in that rare situation of paddling out at a spot with more waves than people, surfing is the antithesis of a sport that unites people.

Soooooooooooooooooo - what.

This Norcal hardass has a hard on for the surf industry and the cinetography gang. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Ohhhhhh he equates "the city" with the cool and coolness - but he aint one of 'em.

Oh and we are all a bunch of friggin posers if'n we surf and dont subscribe to his idea of the surf-world.

Hey - I beg to fucking differ - I think surfing is the great uniting sport - I think it unites famililes, people, seperate cultures, and the differences that all the above supply. My point is that we all have the ability to relate to those around us - either harmoniously - or antagonistically - AND FUCK IF MOST OF US DONT TAKE THE LOW ROAD. We protect our pride by not letting another get a set wave ( really what ? No mo ' nuff waves for you?) Gimme a friggin break - Always gonna get more waves -

I not putting my ass on a pedestal - I am a fuckwad too - bad day at the office - Mama pissed, some fukwad took the last icecream bar - fuck - we are not perfect - But damn if I am willing to curse those who can have a living off surf - more power to'em... WISH i could! ...

What real GOOD does a spiel like this do for anyone concerned with the betterment of human nature? It dont do SHIT.

STEP INTO SHIT - Hey Col parker - STEP INTO LIFE.

:roll:
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Mon Jul 26, 2004 11:33 am

have you looked at any of his other "blogs"
its obvious hes a flamming kook.
and hes from orange county, Ca.,
i've been through Huntingotn Beach twice and just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

How could he possibly be a stoked surfer ?
all i could fathom from his website is...

misery loves company.

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”