So What Is Up?

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
HMARK

So What Is Up?

Postby HMARK » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:08 am

Well hello surfers! I musta missed the fireworks on 4th of July, but I guess they are in the house now.

Building a road around Kaena - Bad.

Hope that is not tooooo inflaming to anyone.

For crying out loud, the fact of the matter is we are all here for one reason - SURF STOKED - (hard as that may sound)... What the breezes is the deal with provoking anyone on anything? No more nuff shit going on that is fucked up? We gotta bring it to the BB? Problems, hey, shoots we can discuss it, dicks in the line-up, shoots, bear it down. Bunch of LB doofus' out at you spot, let us know. ( shit I may go out) :roll:

Questions of geologic situations - right on - aint got one yet - but give me a minute and I bet I can figger a good one out -

Prodding another with Hawaiian "ness" seems like a juxtaposition of the Hawaiians true calling.

Negativity - there really is not such a thing - If you got a opposite reaction - Hell, youre positive! Cancels out each other!

I dont know about anyone else, but shit if I aint looking forward to a swell come Thurs/ Fri. or frigggin winter. Shit we ALL are in it for the long run, or my brothers we wouldnt be here.

For real, HAVE A GOOD SURF.

Wherever that may be!
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

HMARK

Shit that matters

Postby HMARK » Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:13 am

http://www.prayforabby.com/

This was and alarm our crew went to

SHIT THAT REALLY MATTERS

:oops:
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

maleko

Postby maleko » Wed Jul 21, 2004 2:41 am

(up for a late night snack....cookies)

that's some serious s**t HMARK :( . i feel ya (you know i'm serious because of the PM's)
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

surfer9joe

Postby surfer9joe » Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:52 am

I agree with Hmrk.

Please, dont be a troll: http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Ex cept: What is a troll?
An Internet "troll" is a person who delights in sowing discord on the Internet. He (and it is usually he) tries to start arguments and upset people.

Trolls see Internet communications services as convenient venues for their bizarre game. For some reason, they don't "get" that they are hurting real people. To them, other Internet users are not quite human but are a kind of digital abstraction. As a result, they feel no sorrow whatsoever for the pain they inflict. Indeed, the greater the suffering they cause, the greater their 'achievement' (as they see it). At the moment, the relative anonymity of the net allows trolls to flourish.

Trolls are utterly impervious to criticism (constructive or otherwise). You cannot negotiate with them; you cannot cause them to feel shame or compassion; you cannot reason with them. They cannot be made to feel remorse. For some reason, trolls do not feel they are bound by the rules of courtesy or social responsibility.

Perhaps this sounds inconceivable. You may think, "Surely there is something I can write that will change them." But a true troll can not be changed by mere words.
------------------------------------

Cant we just talk surf? No need to get mean, its just a forum
Why Wouldn't Ya?

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”