Fury Surfboards

General surfing discussions, with a focus on Oahu. Instructions on how to register
TKsurfboards

Fury Surfboards

Postby TKsurfboards » Thu May 03, 2007 3:27 pm

[color=red]Hey guys, im thinking about getting a Gun Surfboard to ride bigger waves in this one spot (i live in santa cruz) called the lane. Im a pretty good surfer been surfing for 6 years. I was searching gun surfboards and found this one company that sells way underpriced boards. im not sure there a ripoff or somtin but i no that i want a cheap gun board to experiment big waves. Check this site out. http://www.furysurf.com/index.php?cPath=7_10_23 :D [/u][/b]

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Thu May 03, 2007 4:32 pm

I noticed that they talk a lot about how well the boards are made but never anywhere about where & who makes them so, a little searching and according to This post on the surfermag.com BB, the boards are Chinese made. From the Fury Surfboardsaddress on the contact page I did a search on Google maps and it seems to confirm that it is a residence address.

The outlines, foils and rockers shown on the shortboards web page look really nice ..... but it seems to me if they are so well made, the builder and the factory location would be prominently displayed. Unless you maybe are trying to hide 'Chinese made'?

red

Postby red » Thu May 03, 2007 6:03 pm

Maybe it's all the shapers/glassers who are furious because their jobs went overseas. Ah, capitalism. Comrade Marx may be dead but it's obvious his ideas still live on.

Rocky Rockbottom

Re: Fury Surfboards

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Thu May 03, 2007 7:24 pm

TKsurfboards wrote:[color=red]Hey guys, im thinking about getting a Gun Surfboard to ride bigger waves in this one spot (i live in santa cruz) called the lane. Im a pretty good surfer been surfing for 6 years. I was searching gun surfboards and found this one company that sells way underpriced boards. im not sure there a ripoff or somtin but i no that i want a cheap gun board to experiment big waves. Check this site out. http://www.furysurf.com/index.php?cPath=7_10_23 :D [/u][/b]

Who fucking cares about your non relevant spam. Those are shitty Chinese boards for sale in Califoria and made in China. What does that have to do with us who live in Hawaii? Nothing at all. Now go back to your office and figure out another way to enter the Hawaii market.

Putting a link up like that in your first post makes you a spammer.

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu May 03, 2007 7:26 pm

The rock has spoken.

Dont mess with The Rock.

:lol:
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

automatedspambot

Postby automatedspambot » Thu May 03, 2007 7:31 pm

Welcome to our new member TKsurfboards and our newest member TKsurfer! The shaper/surfer duo is set to take Hawaii over.

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu May 03, 2007 7:57 pm

Arggggghhhhh! My eyes!

From da U of IOWA more worse!

:evil:

billaj

Postby billaj » Thu May 03, 2007 9:27 pm

lol i saw the topic title and i thought he meant "furry boards" I was like WTF??

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Thu May 03, 2007 10:35 pm

I wouldnt count out them chinese surfboards, if the way those FOB asians do salon nails is indicative of their quality, craftmanship, and artwork of handcrafted items produced--->then those boards have got to be the best in the world.

Do you think they are made by a machine cutting out the shapes or hand crafted?

disclaimer***(and for all those sensitive members of the BB, please do not take this comment and blow it out of proportion, its supposed to be a innocent funny comparison of the indentured servants fresh from asia working in all the nail salons. I have have sneaky feeling I will be regretting, and have to delete this post. But fuck it, life goes on.)
Last edited by Puerto_Rico_Surfer on Thu May 03, 2007 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Thu May 03, 2007 10:49 pm

I like the way the company incorporates the chinese flag's center star into the the Fury F logo.
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu May 03, 2007 11:31 pm

Gotta stop biting my part chinese nails.

8)

red

Postby red » Thu May 03, 2007 11:34 pm

Gotta admit. That's one snazzy logo.

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu May 03, 2007 11:36 pm

Shit. I am all about snazzy.

:twisted:

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu May 03, 2007 11:39 pm

Actually, I was just concerned (in a fucking queer freak way) about the "Hey Guys" begining.

Hey guys!

Rainbows in da sky, OK.

Haoleboy

Postby Haoleboy » Sat May 05, 2007 12:57 pm

billaj wrote:lol i saw the topic title and i thought he meant "furry boards" I was like WTF??

That's what they should have named them... :D
Owoooooooo!!

Return to “Surf Talk - New Member Registration”