wierd dream

driftfast180

wierd dream

Postby driftfast180 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:52 am

so last night i had a dream I was surfin in a tropical area and it was a reef break in particular. No channel, just a shallow shelf. So I was paddlin out on a perfect 8ft glassy day and I was in the soup paddlin out in about 2ft of water surfing by myself. As I was paddlin out a giant 10 tiger shark was coming my way basically fully exposed so I could see the top half of it. The shark was about 10 yrds away and a wave was behind it when I saw it comin for me. Just as it was coming to check me out the wave sucked up and I was basically on exposed reef. Like 6 inchs deep and it swam the other way. After that I woke up. Only the second time ever that I dreamed about a shark in the 11 yrs Ive been surfin now. Kinda freaked me out. I need one of those dream analyzers.

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:23 am

Forget the shark...laying down on a fully exposed reef and having an 8ft wall up in front of me----->now that would feak me out as I say to myself "SHIIIIT this is not going to be fun."
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

red

Postby red » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:26 am

You need dream consultation...I need money.

What a coincidence!

Return to “Off Topic”