Congratulations go to.......

Rocky Rockbottom

Congratulations go to.......

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:50 am

Typhoid fever!!!!!!! Good work! You are what brought down Osama "Usama" Bin Laden. I will fully stand by your side when you go up to collect your well earned $25 million check from the president himself. I hope that you'll donate a few dollars to this web sites administrator so he can spruce up that oh so early 2006 blue wall paper.

surfingcroatan

Postby surfingcroatan » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:32 pm

Where did you hear that from?
I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole! Are you threatening me? How dare you threaten Cornholio!

surfer9joe

Postby surfer9joe » Sat Sep 23, 2006 1:21 pm

Why Wouldn't Ya?

surfingcroatan

Postby surfingcroatan » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:51 pm

If he really did die, I think that's a good way for him to die. 'Cause you know he must've been in pain, and it would've been a slow death. And it's not the kind of death that would make him look like a martyr, and inspire new radicals to pick up in his foot steps.

I've always had this conspiracy theory where the Bush Regime really did capture bin Laden, but would hold off making the announcement until they needed the pollitical power (i.e. an election). Still wouln't be surprised if the report turned out to be false, and my conspiracy theory turns out to be right.
I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole! Are you threatening me? How dare you threaten Cornholio!

Return to “Off Topic”