Now it is Gold.

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:03 am

Mark these nigerians have a hard on for you.
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:11 am

Felix! My Man!!!

Dear Friend,

I am Mr. Felix Thambo (FCAA), the chief accountant of African Development Bank Of South African (ADBSA).
There is an online account opened in this bank in 1999 and since 2006 nobody has operated this online account.
After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing.
The owner of this account is Mr. Smith B. Zafer, a foreigner, and a
miner at Kruger Gold Company.
He Was a Geologist by profession and he died since 2000. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, this account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this Company does not know anything about this account and the money involved is Fifteen Million United States Dollars
(US$ 15 Million).
You are the only person that I have contacted in this Business; so Please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately. Send also your telephone and fax.
Meanwhile, I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with a foreign account as a beneficiary.
I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you as soon as you indicate your sincerity to co-operate with me, and capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust, according to my instruction and advice, for our mutual benefit because this opportunity may never come again in my life.
I need a truthful and God fearing person in this Business because I don't want to make a mistake so I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position in the office I don't want anything that will jeopardize my job so I advice that we should make secrecy and confidentiality our primary working condition, bearing in mind that I am a public servant.
I will also use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms from the ministries and foreign exchange department.
I will compensate you adequately depending on the terms we shall agree on subsequently. Please get back to me on this email address: fellix.thambo@gmail.com
I look forward to your earliest reply.

Yours sincerely,
Felix Thambo

"Mr. Smith B. Zafer?????????"

C'mon Nigerians, we know you can do better than this!

:roll:
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:42 pm

ART AND CRAFT LTD
28 Old Brompton Road,
South Kensington,
London SW7 3SS,
United Kingdom.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr Charles Godwin,the Manager (International Operations) of ART & CRAFT LTD, South Kensington, UK.We are an international trading company dealing on the importation and exportation of Art work and paintings to America, Canada, Australia and some other European countries.
We are presently having problems handling our logistics from America and Canada as well as trying to tackle how our payments are remitted to us back here in United Kingdom. hence, we need to recruit a Book-Keeper/Representative. I like to know if you will be interested in working online from home and get paid weekly without creating inconvenience to your present job. As a book-keeper/Representative for the company all you have to do are below:

JOB DESCRIPTION
*. Recieve Documents/Payments in form of Check, Money Order, Bank Draft,
*. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage
*. Forward 90% balance after deduction of percentage to the company.

BENEFITS ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
* The average monthly income is about $2000.
* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes Less than 1-2 hours per day.
* You do not pay any form of taxes.

Send me your full name, physical address, age, telephone, fax numbers and credit limit(optional)

Your provided information will be sent for the first internal screening and comparation of applicant's information. Please if you are interested in this position don't hesitate to get back to me on mr.charlesgodwin@yahoo.co.uk

The Manager
Charles Godwin
http://www.artlondon.com

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:10 pm

Yeah!

Mrs.Mrs. Queensly!

The National Lottery
P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
(Customer Services)

Congratulations,as we happily announce to you,the draw (# 1019) Euro-Millions International program held and the Result have been officially announce today 30th of April 2007. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from The WorldWide Website by our Computer ballot system and Over 100,000 names/email addresses of unions, associations, and corporate bodies from America, Africa, Asia,Australia, Europe, Middle East,and Oceania,were Extracted for the Draw.

Your e-mail address was attached to the following Lucky Numbers:

*Ref: UK/1O32X9/LHM
*Batch: 100/BKU10/TYN204
*Serial Number: 2204/uk10
*Drew The Lucky Numbers: (04) (05) (16) (19) (21) (49) (bonus ball no.20).

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1,110,466(One million,One hundred and ten thousand, four hundred and Sixty six pounds starlings) in cash credited to file EUR/1002046703/06.This is from a total cash prize of £3,331,398.00 shared Amongst the first Three (3) jackpot lucky winners in this category, Subsequently your Email Address won the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. match 6.

In confirmation of this,you are to contact our payment offices in Europe. For security reasons, you are also advised to keep your winning information confidentially,as it is our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned and adviced.

For further clarification/verification of your claims. Please contact your fiduciary agent through the (EMAIL ADDRESS, FAX NUMBER, AND PHONE NUMBER) stated in this notification e-mail. You are to fill the FORM below Completely and send it to yourFIDUCIARY AGENT immediately you received this mail.
===========================================================================
APPLICATION FOR PRIZE CLAIM FORM - E (Receipt Official Notification Letter)
[FULL NAME OF WINNER]..........................
[RESIDENT ADDRESS]...................[COUNTRY/ REGION]....................
[STATE]...................[DATE OF BIRTH]...../...../......... [SEX].......
[OCCUPATION]..............[TEL/FAX]...........................
[CURRENT EMAIL].....................
WINNING INFORMATION
[Ref Number:]........................
[Batch Number:]................ [DATE]..................................
Please indicate "X" in the option you want your prize remitted to you.
Listed below is our payment modalities and option of payment.
(1) BY ONLINE SWIFT/TELEGRAPHIC BANK TRANSFER:{...}
You are to send alongside with your Details and Option,any medium of identification;either your driverâ?Ts license or international passport should be attached to your email.This should be carried out within the next 48 hours up on receipt of this email Notification.

PLEASE CONTACT OUR FIDUCIARY AGENT IMMEDIATELY.

Name Of Agent: MR.MICHAEL LEXINGTON.
Email:euromillions_claimsofficer07@yahoo.co.uk
PHONE: +447031966275
Fax:: +44 709 288 2415

Good luck and congratulation from all members of staff of the NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs.Mrs.Queensley Smith.
ONLINE COORDINATOR NATIONAL LOTTERY UNITED KINGDOM.

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu May 03, 2007 11:34 pm

I am having soooo much fun with the damn paper pushers on da phone now.

:lol:

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Fri May 11, 2007 6:15 am

Now they are philantropic -

This one had a pix attached of "Doris" apparently, Doris is middle-aged lying in a hospital in Korea...

Geezus. I think its easier to work.

Dearest Friend,

CAN YOU MANAGE Mrs. Doris seagal foundation for 20% benefit?

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God,in my search for a reliable and God fearing person and having got your contact through prayers and pains taking efforts via searching i made on the internet on my bed side.

I have decided to seek your help in carrying out my last wishes.My name is Mrs. Doris seagal, a philanthropist, I'm a 58 years old woman and my Country is Sierra- Leone,i was a merchant and owned two businesses in south Africa,i was also married with two children.

My husband and two children where involved in a plane crash in the Dec,25th website.http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12 ... index.html Before this happened,my business and concern for making money was all I care for,i never really cared about other values in life.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families,i have been helping orphans in orphanage/motherless,i have also donated some money for humanitarian needs,only recently I saw on television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood people in Canberra, Australia through fire.

I was moved with great pity and compassion that I decided to make this philanthropic and benevolent contribution on assisting people worldwide like Asia/Afica, Europe and America and Australia that might still need any financial help,i have kept (USDollar 10,000,000) Ten Million United States Dollars in a deposit in a Finance company in south Africa.

Presently, I'm in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Oesophagi Cancer at International amenity health centre in south Africa.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only few months to live,It is my last wish to see this money distributed to victims of the fire outbreak in Australia and other charity organization in the World like i said,i have enclosed for you the Current Photogragh I took below Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,I cannot live with the agony entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me manage my charity cause and also collect the deposit with the help of my Lawyer Email:[ notaryattorneys@yahoo.co.uk ] and distributes it accordingly Use your judgment to distribute the money and keep 20% of it to yourself.Feel free to re-imburse yourself when you have the money for any expences you made during the process of collecting/claiming the Funds on my behalf.

Please If you are willing to help,please reply as soon as possible,again I will allow you to communicate with the financial company directly upon the receipt of your reply because I want this project to be completed before the end of this month because of my debilitating and chequered health condition.

And also, send to my lawyer your personal details for familiarity,May the good lord bless you.

Please use this money for the Charitable causes,Philanthropic gestures, Churches/Islamic and Less Privileged in the worldand also, you must set ''DORIS SEGAL TRUST/CHARITY FOUNDATION IN YOUR DESIGNATED CONTRY''.

1.Your Full Names :

2.Your Age/ Gender :

3.Your Marital Status :

4.Your Occupation :

5.Your phone Numbers :

6. Your address:

Please, reply to my associate lawyer :
Email: notaryattorneys@yahoo.co.uk
CALL THIS TEL: +27-724 406 759

Regards,
Mrs. Doris Seagal.

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:13 pm

From: "sgt john" <sgt_guyjohn_army_mil21@hotmail.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: If you are interested I will send you the full details,
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 01:16:57 +0100
Dear,
My name is Sgt John Guy, I am an American soldier, I am serving in the military of the 3rd Armored Cavalry Regimient, Patrols Tal Afar, in Iraq. I apologized using this medium to reach you for a deal of this magnitude.
We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein’s family. The total amount is US$25 Million dollars in cash, mostly 100 dollar bills. We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking. I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to assist us in this transaction, your share of the sum will be 30% of the US$25 million, 60% for us and 10% will be kept aside for expenses and rest assure that this business is 100% safe on your part provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
Basically since we are working for the American Government, we cannot keep these funds, We plan on using diplomatic courier by shipping the money out to you by using diplomatic immunity. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, for Iraq is a war zone. You will only help the diplomat to get the yellow tag paper as soon as they arrive in your airport, they will have to call you to notify you that they have arrive for you to arrange with them on geting the tag so that the custom and immigration will not inspect the consignment.
If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/address for quick communication for the delivery. This business is risk free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this business is risk free.
Respectfully submitted
Sgt. John Guy.

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:21 am

This is a person responding to a board I have on CL. I have a nice plan for revenge!!!!
saracole delords
to me

show details
4:28 am (5 hours ago)
Hello ,
Thanks for your response, I am ok with the price and the conditions I
will be paying through a certified cashier check and I will be
responsible for the shipment and the pickup. As soon as you receive
the payment and it clears in your bank you will be deducting your
actual fund and send the remaining amount to my shipping agent via
western union money transfer /money gram. They will be the one to do
the pick-up at your place ok.. In the mean time I will like to have
your
........full name
.........contact address
......... phone number and
.........state
In other for the payment to be sent to you in time. Also I will want u
to remove the item from the site so that no one will contact u for it
again. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible. To let you know
again I will send you a payment of the item bought including the
shipper funds......and when you get it cash in your bank you will
deduct your actual funds from it and then send the remaining to my
mover ..... so that they can come for the pick-up of the item in your
place.
thanks

red

Postby red » Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:24 pm

I love how they ask for the state. The sad part is folks actually fall for these copy-and-paste scams.

Hear about those recent bomb scams where WalMart shoppers are taking off their clothes and wiring big bucks to Europe?

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:30 am

My poor l Nigerian rich relative musta just died -

Damn I am lucky, eh? Good thing I got the professor looking out for my wll being - Any body wanna go and pick up my moola?

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
THE HONORABLE, GOVERNOR OF CBN.
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS- NIGERIA.

Date:1st September, 2007.
Official Web Account: info_centralbank_ng@yahoo.co.uk
Our Ref: CBN/OHG/OXD1/2007
Your Ref:.................................
TELEX: CENBANK.
PAYMENT FILE: CBN/BEN/07.

Attn: sir/madam

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Definitely, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.
Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Prof. Charles Soludo, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN).

You are been officially contacted by me today because your Inheritance Funds were Re-depositted into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary. Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria.

Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of (US$20,000,000) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.

At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. Infact this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your Inheritance Funds is still in the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, atleast you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank.

They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent.

Here are the Document which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back tommorrow morning and they promised to come back.

As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognised Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.

Kindly clearify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf.

In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter.

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
PROF. CHARLES SOLUDO.
GOVERNOR, CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

C-B-N

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:07 pm

Security Center <update@yahoo.com>

show details
11:53 pm
Customer ID : 000-2232-6231386-PTS

This e-mail is to inform you that your account will be suspended within 48 hours
due to your Account Inactivity. You will have to confirm certain Account Information
in order to continue your account subscription.

Please click the link below to confirm your identity
http://24.178.64.219/verify/ssl_encrypt218bit/

You can help us provide you with the most relevant information by
taking a moment to tell us your e-mail preferences.
And of course you can unsubscribe at any time.

Remember, we are committed to your security and protection.
To find out more, take a look at our Information Security section
under Privacy and Security on the Web site.
I listen to classical music because violins and shit are supposed to make you smarter

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:37 pm

It's the Garang's family fortune thats mine now.

Request For Assistance.

Sandton City, Johannesburg
Republic of South Africa.

Dear Sir / Madam,

How are you? Please do not be surprised of the content of this letter, for situations sometimes influence behaviour and action. My message could be strange but real if you pay attention to it. I am writing to you with much respect and honour to this letter that must remain private and confidential. Also, I am writing to you on behalf of the GARANG'S family to enquire if you can assist my humble family undertakes some capital investment in your country.

I am Mr. Nicholas Garang, the son of Dr. John Garang whom was the late vice President of Sudan and former leader of the rebel Sudan People's Liberation Army (SPLA) that died in plane crash on July 30th 2005 along with all the crew on board on their way back to Sudan from Uganda.

In the wake of his death on July 30th 2005, the former United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan dispatched a fact finding mission to investigate the killing. On their arrival in Sudanese capital Khartoum and with the assistance from the Sudanese investigation and legal proceedings, they examined the crash scene and collected evidence. The fact-finding mission interviewed Sudanese officials and politicians from both the Government and opposition. They also interviewed some witnesses.

The report emphasizes that it is impossible to identify the culprit until the perpetrators have been brought to justice, but blames the Chadian and Ugandan government which it charges with exerting influence that goes beyond the reasonable exercise of co-operative or neighborly relations with primary responsibility for the political tension that preceded the death by its (interference) with the details of governance in Darfur Region in a heavy-handed and inflexible manner. Since the perpetrators of these evil acts have not been brought to justice, I have the feelings that my family and I are not also save in Sudan.

Prior however to my father's untimely death, he had seeing the rising hostilities of the government in Darfur Region. It may interest you to know that before my Father's regime as the Vice President of Sudan, He realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that he successfully executed. As a result of his death and uncontrollable war in my country Sudan, I together with my family members decided to seek asylum in South Africa where my Father had deposited for us US$21.5M (Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

We now want to use this money for investment in your country since we do not have anybody to assist us. Following the above, I am asking for your urgent assistance to transfer this money out of South Africa using very confidential and reliable means.

However, this money was safely kept in a Security Company here in Johannesburg-South Africa before his death under disguise as precious items and nobody has any slight knowledge of what is inside the box deposited with the Security Company. In other words, there is no risk involved and so not hesitate to ask questions where necessary. All the documents covering the deposition of the money with the Security Company are intact with me.

If you consider yourself honest, trustworthy and willing to assist us, please respond by email or call me on my direct tel: +277 3847 7834 to provide you with detailed information on how the transfer of this fund can be made to your account upon acceptance. My family members has agreed to offer you 20% of the total amount for the assistance and efforts you are going to put for the smooth and successfully transfer of the fund, also 5% will be for any expenses both locally and International.

I look forward hearing from you upon receipt of this mail.

Best regards,

Nicholas Garang.

Now, why would I be surprised by the content?????

I gots millions of people giving me moola.

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:29 pm

Its Gabby Fred , now.

Gabby Fred
Senior Branch Manager,
Citizens Bank Int'l Plc
119, Adeola Odeku,
Victoria Island, Lagos Nigeria
Office:00234-1-8145312
Mobile: 00234-8023605271

Dear Respectable One,

REQUEST FOR A NEXT OF KIN BENEFICIARY - HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

My special greetings to you and your entire family. I am
Gabby Fred, recently promoted to the office of a Senior
Branch Manager with Citizens Int'l Bank Plc. Late Engr.
(Allan ), a National of your country, who is a contractor
with the DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS.

Here in after shall be referred to as my client On 30 JAN
2000, my client,his wife, and their three children were
involved in the Kenya airways flight with registration
number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination
Lagos and all family died in this fatal air crash on 30 JAN
2000, Since then I have made several inquiries to your
embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives, this
has proved abortive.

After all these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
get in touch with the consul-General to locate any member of
his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to
assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by
my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were
lodged, particularly the CITIZENS INT'L BANK PLC Where the
deceased had an account Valued at about ($15 Million United
States Dollars) The Head Office has issued me a notice to
provide the next of kin Or have the account confiscated
within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
over 5 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin of the deceased since you have the same last
name so that the proceeds of this account valued at ($15
Million US Dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me
Can share the money 50% to me and 50% to you and all
expenses will be shared equal and this will be after tax is
deducted by the (IRS) in your country. An attorney will be
contracted to help us revalidate and notarize all the
necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any
claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see
this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed
under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me
from any breach of the law.

Note, I recommend that you send your response together with
your with your phone number to enable me call you for more
explanation if the need arises.

Thank you.

Faithfully yours in Christ,

Gabby Fred.

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:41 pm

Praise the Lord, I finally got my break in life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
REF No: UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH No: 2005MJL-01
TICKET No: 20511465463-7644

FINAL NOTIFICATION

YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE BY DECEMBER 12TH, 2007 IS NECCESSARY TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE OTHERWISE YOU FORFEIT THE RIGHT TO CLAIM

We are pleased to inform you today 8th december, 2007 of the result of
the winners of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO PROGRAMME, held on
the 29th November, 2007..

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of £1,000,000
(One Million Britain pounds sterlings) in cash credited to file
XYL/26510460037/06.

To file for your claim, please contact our claims agent;

Mr. Pinkett Griffin
Email:infolottery30@yahoo.co.uk
TEL:+447045721629
Provide him with the information below:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5. Employment Number or Tax Social Number
6.Age:
7.Sex:
8.Nationality:
9.Country Of Residence:
10.Telephone Number:

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

goro

grants are good

Postby goro » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:59 pm

me too...and $ is sucking so pounds are most welcome...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
United Nations Foundation,
Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite 400
Washington, D.C. 20036
http://www.unfoundation.org/
Congratulations Sir/Madam,
UN Foundation Grant.
This is to notify you that you have been chosen By the Board of trustees of the above International (Charity & Human Developmental) Organization, as one of the final recipients of a Cash Grant/Donation for your personal development.
The UN Foundation was created in 1998 with entrepreneur and philanthropist Ted Turners' historic ₤1 billion Pounds Sterlings gift to support UN Causes and activities.
The UN Foundation builds and implements public-private partnerships to address the world’s most pressing problems, and broadens support for the UN through advocacy and public outreach. The UN Foundation is a public charity.
The Secretary-General established the United Nations Fund for International Partnerships (UNFIP) in March 1998 to coordinate, channel and monitor contributions from the UN Foundation. UNFIP is the central administrative vehicle within the UN system to identify and select projects for UN Foundation funding, receive and distribute UN Foundation funds, and monitor and evaluate the use of UN Foundation funds.
In line with the arrangements for the 10th year anniversary program this year, the UN Foundation in conjunction with the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Organization (UNO) and the European Union, is giving out a yearly donation of Ten Million United States Dollars as specific Donations/Grants to 100 lucky International recipients worldwide in different categories for their personal and community development and upliftment of their educational morale. The objective is to make a notable change in the standard of living of people in United Nations Member Countries.
Based on the random selection of internet WebPages and millions of Supermarket cash invoices worldwide you were selected among the beneficiaries to receive the sum of ₤800,000.00 Pounds Sterling (Eight hundred and thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings) as developmental aid from the UN Foundation, in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament Be informed that the UN Foundation has been assured of highest Organization standard courtesy of the United Nations if we can achieve a great positive change in the general welfare of the universe through this program.
Beneficiaries have been chosen from every UN Member Nation from all Continents. The idea of this donation is that within ten years from now, there will be notable wealth among many unusual people around the world. This will give everyone the opportunity to improve their standards of living. It’s important to note that you will only be chosen to receive the donation once, which implies that subsequent yearly donation will not get to you again.
The British Quality Foundation (http://www.quality-foundation.co.uk) has been appointed to oversee this development affair.
You are required to expeditiously Contact the Executive Secretary of the British Quality Foundation with the details below for documentation and processing of the release of your cash aid, between the hours of 8.00am - 7.00pm on Monday through Saturday.
Please endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (UNF-816-7779, G-700-14) in all discussions.
Executive Secretary; British Quality Foundation - Mr.Clooney Stewart
Email: cloney_stewart@yahoo.co.uk Telephone: + 44 704.576.4453
Please note that the release of your cash aid/donations is to be administered by The British Quality Foundation under delegated powers from the UN Foundation.
You are hereby advised to keep this whole information confidential until your donations have been duly remitted to you. There have been many cases of double and unqualified claim, due to beneficiaries divulging details of donations to third parties.
On behalf of the Board,
Yours faithfully,
Timothy E. Wirth
President,
United Nations Foundation.
http://www.unfoundation.org/

Return to “Off Topic”