Amazing Opportunity and a way to FU%! the nazis at Microsoft

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Amazing Opportunity and a way to FU%! the nazis at Microsoft

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Wed May 03, 2006 1:18 am

I was innocently selling on ebay some old operating systems software from previous computers I had bought and owned. When this morning I wake up and I find all my auctions canceled and my account was on temporary suspension.

I log onto my messages and I was informed that Microsoft had contacted them that I was illegally selling software, breaking their intellectual rights and some other nonsense because I was selling software that had originally come with the computers and they could not be sold separate from the system. Problem is those systems were thrown away long long ago or were salvaged for parts and nothing else. But shit the software is still good and I have the key, plus there is a big difference the amount of space an old computer takes up and a cd in a sleeve does...

Anyway short story is Ebay resumed my account after I explained I didnt know the rule about OEM software and Microsoft responded to my letter what I should do with the OS software (buyback program, donate etc) and their response was if I didnt have the original system then throw the cd's in garbage. MOther fuckers..makes me think of my next computer being a mac..I wish linux had more mainstream software programs and games associated with it I would switch in a heart beat. But all the linux based OS I have used have left me wanting more :cry:

Anyway I am not going to retry selling them on ebay I dont need them MF'ers on my back-- not worth it for $30 per OS HAHHA but if any of the regulars on the BB are thinking of buying a system or know of someone that is very hard up and if trying to get a cp cheap and would like a free OS just message me I will be more than happy to send you the cd.

Without a OS cost you should be able to build an ultra cheap cp if you buy the parts and build yourself for under $180 maybe even less?

The OS I have available are
(All full versions)
98 1st ed
98 SE

Also available are

MS Money 2000
MS Works 2002 (has word and some other office type programs)
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Thu May 04, 2006 3:10 am

No one want free software?
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Thu May 04, 2006 9:35 pm

i want a free surfboard ?

surfingcroatan

Postby surfingcroatan » Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:09 am

Ill take the MS Works. Email me at punkrock89@cox.net
I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole! Are you threatening me? How dare you threaten Cornholio!

Return to “Off Topic”