Local News

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Local News

Postby Bud » Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:11 am

Was watching TV news last night for the story on that tragic car accident on Kunia Rd ......... so sad.

The next story was about this actress from the TV show 'Lost' who was pleading guilty & chose jail time over community service, for DUI ... apparently about the 3rd time busted for the same offense .... I was amazed, she put on the most arrogant display in court I have ever seen. So full of herself it was mind boggling! Who is this person, other than a threat to society?

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:57 pm

A Star.... :?:
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

LGREANZ

Re: Local News

Postby LGREANZ » Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:12 pm

Bud wrote:Was watching TV news last night for the story on that tragic car accident on Kunia Rd ......... so sad.

The next story was about this actress from the TV show 'Lost' who was pleading guilty & chose jail time over community service, for DUI ... apparently about the 3rd time busted for the same offense .... I was amazed, she put on the most arrogant display in court I have ever seen. So full of herself it was mind boggling! Who is this person, other than a threat to society?

shes a coke whore. !!! LOL

bet shes gettin some good action at halawa womens correctional facility

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Thu May 04, 2006 3:09 am

Ana Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez), the tough and vengeful ex-police officer, was felled by a bullet fired by, of all people, Michael (Harold Perrineau), who returned from an unsuccessful effort to free his kidnapped son, Walt.

"I'm sorry," Michael said, then coolly fired at her. Surprised by another castaway, Libby (Cynthia Watros), Michael shot her as well, then wounded himself.

Ana Lucia may be a goner but we learn that Michael survives. Libby's fate was unclear.
Guess she was just to much trouble for the producers

The apparent death of Ana Lucia was reinforced by comments from two of the show's executive producers to TVGuide.com. The decision to make the character a short-timer was reached early and was unrelated to Rodriguez's drunken-driving case in Hawaii, where the series is filmed, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse said.
"It's going to look like this is the 'Lost' producers' attempt to say, 'Don't drive drunk!', But it's nothing like that---the story advanced as intended "

RIGHT.......
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

red

Postby red » Thu May 04, 2006 8:29 am

She opted for jail time instead of community service. It's kinda like saying "I would rather be in county than help other people".

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Thu May 04, 2006 9:31 pm

i think she chose jai just to put on her resume.

uncle

Postby uncle » Fri May 05, 2006 8:21 am

You're right LG, I think she has a "false crack" rider in her contracts. She's always hittin somebody, tryin to keep up her rep.

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Fri May 05, 2006 8:44 am

uncle wrote:You're right LG, I think she has a "false crack"

Does that make her a man?

:P :P

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Tue May 23, 2006 3:45 am

More news about Michelle Rodrigues ex "Lost" cast member.

Seems like she is going back to jail again.

She has been sentenced to 60 days in an L.A. jail, she pleaded no contest to charges she broke her parole from a previous conviction of hit and run while intoxicated. Her parole is also going to be under review because it also seems this is not her only violation while hse has been on parole.

She was on parole while filming in HI and her parole violation was the drunk driving.

Some people seem to make all the right choices in life.

red

Postby red » Tue May 23, 2006 8:51 am

I would marry her and spend all her movie money as she sits behind bards. Dream wife.

Return to “Off Topic”