who da guy at rp's?

solo

who da guy at rp's?

Postby solo » Tue Oct 11, 2005 1:26 pm

jsut fo' yo' info. to the guy who called me "solo" in the water sunday or saturday, my apologies.

that was, in fact, me. you shoulda struck up a conversation. but i guess the way i looked at you discouraged that sort of thing.

sorry about the response i gave (the look), but i was caught off gaurd, and didn't wanna give away my identity. i guess it's kinda late fo' dat.

to the guy who was out that day, howzit brah. respect and peace. no scade 'um.
ride the tiger...

wouldstock

Postby wouldstock » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:11 pm

solo no longer lives up nort. solo lost his job the beginning of november, and had to move back in with momma.

he's on a streak: lost his wife and job.

i do believe he's hit rock bottom, and may be trying to clean up his act, finally.

solo (me OH?!) regrets and apologizes for all the bovine scatology he's been dishing out on this bb. I believe he's on the road to recovery. he feels the rollercoaster ride is finally settling down. all he had to realize is that it was the DRUGZ that was causing him all this grief and heartache. it made him an unhappy person, which is how he came across on this bb. we pray that he doesn't have any relapses, and humbly ask for your prayers to help him. solo has gone back to God in his desparity... :|

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:55 pm

some guy named john penned this......

"it gave me great joy to have some brothers come and tell about your faithfulness to the truth and how you continue to walk in the truth...
Dear friend, you are faithful in what you are doing for the brothers, even though they are strangers to you."
Last edited by LGREANZ on Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:47 pm

As did this -

"Any mans demise diminishes my own well being..."

Peace.
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

soulo

Postby soulo » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:32 pm

my deepest appreciation for your words of serenity, my brothers. you may not know it, but it's those tidbits of encouragement that are keeping me alive and striving to improve my situation. you really know who is who when you're at your lowest...

and Lord knows, i've never been this low before...

Return to “Off Topic”