love, marriage, and manipulation

silva tigah

love, marriage, and manipulation

Postby silva tigah » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:14 pm

this is a warning to any male of marrying age:

do not do it!!!

women cannot be trusted. their love and trust have to be earned.

we, as men, do as we please, or should be able to if we meet our obligations. i take care of my bills, and hers. i guess that's our responsibility, to take care of our loved ones.

sometimes, those that need you, stop needing you. this is the true test of love. when they leave you for bullshit reasons, and don't even have someone they're leaving you for, they end up in trouble.

as bad as i have been feeling since our unofficial separation in may, noone gives a rip. we're on this planet all alone, although there are billions of people on earth. each person has his own universe. people CLAIM they care, but that's the obligatory response. it has no substance.

before i started surfing, i avoided women with great care. i saw them as takers, selfish, and most of all VAIN.

they use their sex as a weapon, and we dumbasses, myself especially, fall for it like fools. they, women, have complete control over most men if they're built right. and they know it. if it's one thing i cannot stand is some local "princess". they make nice kine to you to get what they want out of you, then they discard you after you're used up. i emphasize the word "USED". that's all women do with men.

THEY JUST USE US, AND MANIPULATE US. IF WE NO COMPLY, THEN NO PUSSY...

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:52 pm

Sounds like you'll be hanging out at Hamburger Mary's from now on.

Return to “Off Topic”