DOWNLOAD MUSIC FROM REAL, MSN, OR NAPSTER but cant play it?

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

DOWNLOAD MUSIC FROM REAL, MSN, OR NAPSTER but cant play it?

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Thu May 26, 2005 12:12 pm

I download a ton of music from my Napster account (which I pay monthly by the way--so my music is totally legal) but it is DRM protected which doesnt allow me to burn it on to a cd and listen in my car. I found a really neat little software program that removes the protection and resaves it as a new copy from WMA to MP3 format (it wont remove the original unless you want it to). It works great, I am converting my whole library of 2000 songs. For anyone that is interested go to

http://www.tunebite.com

the only problem you may have is the processing company that issues the serial key, only accepts credit cards if you have a private email such as info@surfguidepuertorico.com or bud@wavelust.com for security reasons they will not accept a free mail such as yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc So unless you know someone that has a private email then your only option is to send cashiers check to Germany or fax them them the credit card info and then they will send the serial key to whatever address you have.
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

solobone22

Postby solobone22 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:13 pm

yeah...this software records from your sound card so the sound will be somewhat degraded. it is nonetheless a way around DRM. i believe you can get other software perhaps for free that does this......actually windows come with a sound recorder that would acomplish the same task.

Return to “Off Topic”