Verizon Online Billing/ Hawaii Telecom

Rocky Rockbottom

Verizon Online Billing/ Hawaii Telecom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Sat May 14, 2005 12:51 am

I was paying my bill online with Verizon and I have just found out that Hawaii Telecom has taken over a few weeks ago and has no online service. I haven't recieved anything in the mail yet. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat or knows anything I don't. Also My verison account has a positive balance of $72.
I listen to classical music because violins and shit are supposed to make you smarter

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Sat May 14, 2005 6:29 am

I've about 4 pieces of mail from HI Telcom that yet to open. Guess I better check it out. Paid my Verizon bill online a few times, I can't believe that any utility company would not have that option.

I'm seriously considering the offer from the cable company about their phone service package.

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Sun May 15, 2005 2:04 am

http://hawaiiantel.com/

I guess after a bit of research that you can pay online.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed a significant decrease in their verizon dsl modem speed since the changeover. I'm crawling here. I've done the virus/spyware check and nothing. It's definatly the modem. Bastards.
I listen to classical music because violins and shit are supposed to make you smarter

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:48 pm

I just canceled verizon dsl service and got Roadrunner. HUGE
change in speed. With dsl I was getting 850 K bits per second and now I'm getting about 5000 K bits per second.

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:00 am

i had verizon dsl and one week it just stopped working. called the bastards and they said that hawaiian tel took over. called hawaiian tel and they didnt know why it wasnt working. told them go screw themselves, got my money back and switched to road runner, much better!

Return to “Off Topic”