My Avatar poll

What do you think of this avatar?

You may select 1 option

View results

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

My Avatar poll

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:31 am

As for the avatar, Slap yeah I love it too!. When I found it I was mesmerized I mean she has such a pretty smile :D
But unless Bud says I can keep, I am gonna switch it in a day or two, no need to piss off the Overlord. Searching for a different good avatar right now.

DOes this avatar offend anyone else? :?: :?: Personally I didnt think it was too bad and it seems there are only about 20 regular posting members here and we are all grown men. And if a kid happens to pass along, probably they are in their teens and trust me I am sure they have seen much worse on cable tv, besides what they can find on the internet. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:16 pm

I do not want to have to draw a line, but will not hestitate to do so if/when presented with something clearly past that point. This one is in kind of a grey area ... I'll leave it up to you guys to police yourselves on this one, if you care to.

I wonder, are there any female posters/lurkers here? Besides my wife who occassionally glances over my shoulder :D Hi honey :D !-! !-! :mrgreen:

Return to “Off Topic”