Question For Bud $$$$$

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Question For Bud $$$$$

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:30 pm

Hey Bud I am curious how do pay for the site? I see no advertising, is it out of your own pocket? How much do you pay if it is out of pocket?

One of the main reasons I am asking besides pure curiousity is I am thinking of starting a site similar to yours. This is just thinking but maybe the name would be 787PRSURFER.com (787 being our area code) or something like that. I hope you wouldn't be mad that it would be similar in format.
Your website is a great resource of info, plus I made some good friends when I visited in the summer.

Anyways, thanks for the info ahead of time.

Lance

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Re: Question For Bud $$$$$

Postby Bud » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:16 am

Puerto_Rico_Surfer wrote:Hey Bud I am curious how do pay for the site? I see no advertising, is it out of your own pocket? How much do you pay if it is out of pocket?

One of the main reasons I am asking besides pure curiousity is I am thinking of starting a site similar to yours. This is just thinking but maybe the name would be 787PRSURFER.com (787 being our area code) or something like that. I hope you wouldn't be mad that it would be similar in format.
Your website is a great resource of info, plus I made some good friends when I visited in the summer.

Anyways, thanks for the info ahead of time.

Lance

Nah, this guy named VISA pays for it :D

seriously though, yeah it's 100% funded by me, on the net in one form or another since 1997!

Return to “Off Topic”