open letter to the establishment

solo

open letter to the establishment

Postby solo » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:42 am

this letter is in reference to the drug policies involving marijuana.

i cannot believe after all these years, that the track record of bud smokers would justify it's decriminalization. the fact that it's classified as an illegal substance, when it's plain to see that it's less harmfull than alcohol, is a fucling crying shame.

did you all know pot has been illegal only for 70 years, compared to the rest of the entire history of the world? it's medicinal uses astound the mind: stomache ailments, skin cancer, alleergies, asthma, used for meditiation and prayer...

heed this warning: you can fool some of the people all of the time, and you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool everyone all of the time...

ronald reagan passed it on to george senior, and senior [passed it to gw. we gotta stop this frikking imperialistic administrations. they've already ruined the fucking planet...

btw, fuck da man...
ride the tiger...

solo

Postby solo » Mon Aug 30, 2004 6:09 am

fuck the war in iraq, afghanistan, and all those other places the average citizen isn't supposed to know about, the secret operations...

fuck all the dumbshits in this country who believe this is actually a democracy. ya'all shoulda stayed in class instead of cutting class. maybe then the majority of this country will realize we're being fucked by our leaders...

fuck ALL people with money. they got that way from taking it from the poor folks.

fuck actors who become politicians. and fuck politicians who are actors.

fuck the dea, fbi, cia, and ALL law enforcement agencies, or "so called" law enforcement agencies. they are all a bunch of criminals with badges. and they DARE say they are PROTECTING AND SERVING the public???

fuck that, these people are out to find fault with everyone. the cops, heat, feds all believe THEY are the only law abiding citizens in this country...

and most of all, fuck all of us, the supposedly brave, free americans. we don't stand up for shit anymore, we let bleeding heart liberals ruin this country. criminals have as much rights as victims, non-violent marijuana users in jail with ludicrous sentences, money makes you innocent.

i say, fuck this world, it's gone to HELL.

HONESTLY, IF I WAS GOD, I'LD BURN THIS PLANET TO A CRISP AND START ALL OVER. AND I WOULDN'T CREATE ONE SINGLE MORE HUMAN.

THE HUMAN RACE IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF VAIN, GREEDY, SELFISH, WARMONGERS.

JUST STUDY YOUR HISTORY...

FUCK HUMANS...
ride the tiger...

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:18 am

Interesting use of the word fuck.

Ok I am trying to figure this one out, you seem to hate every Republican since Reagan, so I figured you for a Democrat, but you hate liberals so now you got me stumped??? And if you say Ralph Nader or some other independent-- to me they are just closet democrats. Cause if you vote for them then your just hurting the dems and helping the repubs.

Btw, and I mean this sincerely is there anyone you dont hate?

solo

Postby solo » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:40 am

apologies to all living beings and inanimate objects i may have offended.

is there anyone i don't hate? good question. on certain days, bad days, you'll get the answer you'ld expect.

however, since my short vacation from this bb, i feel rejuvenated, refreshed, at peace again.

i am neither rep or dem, nor liberal.

i just am...
ride the tiger...

solo

leaving fo' good

Postby solo » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:18 pm

aloha.

it has dawned on me that i can learn more from just taking information in rather than putting it out...

that by spouting off in this forum, i am reaching noone who is willing to discuss the negative aspects of existence.

realizing that only "POSITIVE" input, fact or not, is received in this forum, i will no longer contribute my $.02. seems my quest to instill a sense of conscience in my bredren was never appreciated... my guess is a lot of you hate education, because all i was doing was trying to provoke thought.

it was taken as "negativity". so be it. i am a realist, i long for truth and understanding. in order to do this, i must question all things. this is the curse of the human mind.

i felt that by working through some of the hard subjects, we'ld have a better understanding of this universe we live in.

obviously some surfers don't wish to expand their horizons.

maybe that's why hawaii is #42? definitely...
ride the tiger...

maleko

Postby maleko » Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:33 pm

solo,

"if you don't like it, than hey fuck you"!- Beastie Boys
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

Return to “Off Topic”