CENSORSHIP

ban maleko

CENSORSHIP

Postby ban maleko » Tue Aug 10, 2004 6:19 am

that thread was deleted in the interest of bb harmomy, in case anyone hadn't noticed.

please, don't anyone mention anything about "free speech" or "differring opinions" on this bb, cuz it's proven it ain't welcomed, tolerated, or even allowed.

it's okay for young military rejects to mouth off about dead visiting surfers. it's not okay to call that same youngster an asshole.

if wyatt earp and doc holiday were to do their thing today, in this 21st century, they would both be in jail. so would general black-jack pershing.

this 21st century society has turned into a bunch of fucking crybaby liberals, more concerned about the criminals and perps than those whose rights and dignity have been violated.

INDEED, CHIVALRY IS DEAD...

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:06 am

oh, hurry up and read this shit, it's gonna be deleted soon...

solar

Postby solar » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:45 am

by the way, i AM cia...

Postby top » Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:27 am

maleko,

what does SEAL stand for?

solo

Postby solo » Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:20 pm

hey malek's,

i'm quitting surfing, again. so go ahead and all me kook again.

getting rid of my surf stuffs, if anyone interested in purchasing anything, contact stickman. i'm giving him all my stuff.

i'm going back to other froms of recreation, diving, swimming, and skills that involve maiming or killing people. i'm over this mainstream sport of waveriding. totally unproductive, irresponsible, and SELFISH.

SURFERS ARE ALL TAKERS, NOT GIVERS.

i'm just gonna step back silently and watch all of ya'all kill each other, or blow smoke up each others ass.

maleko, if you ever was REALLY a seal, your speech patterns would reflect navy jargon. NOT ONCE have you ever sounded like you've served.

now, the fact that you don't SOUND military doesn't really prove you're BOGUS, but it does give that implication.

btw, most seals i know have an extensive vocabulary, as they are most times, highly educated as well as physically fit.

so malek's, hasta la vista. you not crazy. but you are UNCOOL.

and that's the last thing i'll verbalize to you,

you are a very uncool person...
ride the tiger...

maleko

Postby maleko » Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:57 pm

HOOYAH!
"don't feed the trolls".
Everybody talkin, talkin , talkin dat trash

HMARK

Postby HMARK » Tue Aug 10, 2004 8:03 pm

SURFERS ARE ALL TAKERS, NOT GIVERS.

I am not.

Sorry.

And I Am Liberal. And I am glad we have free speech.

Best to you.
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

solo

Postby solo » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:45 am

hey moelepo,

the correct pronunciation is HOOAH, not hooyah.

spelled like H.U.A., it means "Head Up your Ass"

it's a PHONY way of conveying to your superiors that you are motivated.

lip action...
ride the tiger...

solo

Postby solo » Wed Aug 11, 2004 11:52 am

hmark,

when a surfer catches a wave, he is TAKING IT.

he does not wish anyone else to be on the wave with him. this is called "selfishness". rarely will a surfer accept another surfer riding the same wave as himself.

as far as you being a liberal, you are indeed brave to admit that. i give you that.

maleko, mr. seal man, wot do you do to put food on the table? what is your current occupation? have none? c'mon man, i just wanna get to know youse better, so we can be buddies... :)

maybe one day we can hang out and reminisce about the military, compare notes? who knows, maybe youse wanna join our cia cell...
ride the tiger...

HMARK

uno

Postby HMARK » Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:14 am

when a surfer catches a wave, he is TAKING IT.

he does not wish anyone else to be on the wave with him. this is called "selfishness". rarely will a surfer accept another surfer riding the same wave as himself.

as far as you being a liberal, you are indeed brave to admit that. i give you that

You are right - surfers are always taking it- But - and again, i got a BIG one - We take the wave only in real succsesion - 'cause I know U know that premium waves - in Hawaii - demands a pecking order. Even at the most choiceness of spots got somebody going GIVE a set wave up = If not for the nextime factor- for the good Karma it can bring-And I know you have given up a few in your surflife. Sooooooo - if'n I figger this shit right you give some, you get some right? You take, you kinda gotta recieve 'um back?

As far as my own pointed opinions on Liberal/Conservative/ whatevercolormonkeyisinoffice - I only view myself as a "liberal" for my feelings toward helping the little guy - the fucker that works 60 hours a week w/ no OT. The home;ess that are truly fucked home;ess, the bro that got shafted by the gov't. anyome whoe GENUINELY has had a raw deal, That is where I consider myself a liberal. I feel that as a person put here to be a spot on the earth, that it is my duty to feel for the other man. I may be a Fuckin' moron in the ways of big govt but I pull for the underdog - Old skool hawaiian sports (gotta pull for the underdogs) If you are scracthcing your heads young 'uns - ask a grampa. Union - Yes! I am far from a commie- but the persons that earn a profit for the big guy deserve a break.

Whew!

Sorry, Had to vent - tooooo much work -

You have had similar outpourings of quitting- but sweet winter is a comin bro - and that nectar is fucking sweet-

I know youll be there.

:lol:
~ God created surfboards so the truly gifted would not rule the world ~

solo

Postby solo » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:26 am

you right about givin waves.

and you right about protecting the common man.

i guess i jus' no like see things that's wrong. and the way i see it, molepo has an extremely bad attitude about everything except himself. it's jus' my opinion, and we know they're like assholes: everyone has one and they all stink...

molepo wen surf town ??? wow, he borrowed his fadda's car, or did he steal one?
ride the tiger...

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:23 pm

WHY DONT YOU JUST GET OVER THIS MALEKO ?
HOW YOU GONNA LET SOME ANONYMOUS INDIVIDUAL RUIN YOUR LIFE ?
HES JUST PUSHING YOUR BUTTONS.
IF YOU REALLY QUITING SURFING, DONT REPLY.

solo

Postby solo » Thu Aug 12, 2004 4:40 pm

fair enuff.

as i explained on the july, er, uh, :lol: august surf report, yours truly was trippin' over some lab results and chest xray from an annual physical exam. those results caused me to cease ingesting tobacco products, and a certain mood stabilizing medication. i thought it wasn't helping in the big picture.

i worried over those xrays and tests for naught, as everything turned out to be just some neglected asthma/bronchitis, and dehydration.

still, i refrained from tobacco and seroquel. i was a bomb waiting to go off, and i did it to myself. sorry guys. can't help it, i realize now i GOTTA take the medz to stay even. my wife was complaining that i was a walking zombie, which also led to me stopping for awhile. BUT NOW, even she prefers me doped up...

so, i am still surfing, back on seroquel, but still off the tobacco.

after all, september is less than 3 weeks away :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

thanks for asking?
ride the tiger...

LGREANZ

Postby LGREANZ » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:23 pm

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR HEALTH IS DOING BETTER
NOW GO GET TUBED !!!
& FORGET ABOUT THE WEASEL

Return to “Off Topic”