Winnebago Man (not surf related..)

Haoleboy

Winnebago Man (not surf related..)

Postby Haoleboy » Mon Jul 26, 2004 1:52 pm

Although it's not surf related, thought I'd share a chuckle..
Ho! Bruddah's having a bad day...
No watch 'em around da keiki...
http://homepage.mac.com/stevelyon/vacation/imovie.html
Owoooooooo!!

stickman

Postby stickman » Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:58 am

:lol: freaking hilarious! thanks! :lol:

jahsurfs

Postby jahsurfs » Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:51 pm

Classic! :)

What's up Stickman?

Jah again....

Postby Jah again.... » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:00 pm

sorry, i watched this several times repeatedly...too funny!

my favorite part....

"Don't slam the fuggin door, no more!!............................PAUSE.......
Listen, now I gotta give a clue here now,I don't want anymore bullchit anytime during the day, from anyone, that includes ME!"

It's going to be very hot, gonna be very uncomfortable for everbody. I don't want anybody yelling....we get anybody yelling around here anymore today and the CHIT's going to hit the fan!!"

:D

stickman

Postby stickman » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:39 pm

Hey Jahsurfs!

I've pretty much been hanging with the family.I try to catch some waves when the opportunity 's come up. I'm happy for all the good things that have happened for you and also that are coming up! Aloha.

Stick

jahsurfs...

Postby jahsurfs... » Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:07 am

Hey Stickman! how is Stick Jr. and Mrs. Stick? send them some aloha from me and the soon to be Mrs. jahsurfs.
Yeah some great things going on, planning it is time consuming though. Very flat summer so i've only been in the water 2-3 times in the past month. I hope you're sneaking a few sessions in. how's bruddah G?
I got a post card from him when he was in Canada. I tried to call him but never connected. I hope he's doing well.
Aloha!

Stickman

Postby Stickman » Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:14 pm

Hey Jahsurfs!

Thanks for the aloha and B-day greetings for Jacob. He's doing real good and is a lot of fun now. He's running and crawling over everything (would you believe to the top of a six foot ladder?) He seems like he has a "whatever" kind of attitude when I get him in the ocean but that's okay. Don't want to traumatize the little fella. He'll grow to love it on his own timetable. Hey before you know it, you and the misses will be here again! Hope to hook up with you this time aroiund. I'll pass your greeting on to Gman. He's been a bit of a hermit lately. Doesn't respond to pages or phone messages. I think he's okay. No need resident form. You one honorary membah cuz you got the right attitude. Keep in touch. Aloha.

Jahsurfs!

Postby Jahsurfs! » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:58 am

(would you believe to the top of a six foot ladder?)

Wow, little stick doesn't have many fears!! I think I get nervous on 6 ft ladders. LOL. can't wait to meet the little guy! I think the Mrs. and I are skipping our annual October visit due to the honeymoon. I tried to hit Oahu on the way back but it was something to do with airlines not going to tahiti and oahu, would've been a lot more expensive. So hopefully soon!

On a side note Solar, you and bruddah G (and the families) have an open invitation to the wedding on 10/10. I'm sure it would be tough to get away for all parties but please know that you're (all above mentioned) presence is very welcome!!! 8)
Though shall be nice to everything that moves 8)

Return to “Off Topic”