There is justice in the world

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

There is justice in the world

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Fri May 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

billaj

Postby billaj » Fri May 04, 2007 10:59 pm

dui?

Bud
Supreme Overlord
Supreme Overlord

Postby Bud » Sun May 06, 2007 4:55 pm

Doctor finds spiders in boy's ear

Sun May 6, 6:18 PM ET

ALBANY, Ore. - These guys weren't exactly Snap, Crackle and Pop. What began as a faint popping in a 9-year-old boy's ear — "like Rice Krispies" — ended up as an earache, and the doctor's diagnosis was that a pair of spiders made a home in the e

"They were walking on my eardrums," Jesse Courtney said.

One of the spiders was still alive after the doctor flushed the fourth-grader's left ear canal. His mother, Diane Courtney, said her son insisted he kept hearing a faint popping in his ear — "like Rice Krispies."

Dr. David Irvine said it looked like the boy had something in his ear when he examined him.

When he irrigated the ear, the first spider came out, dead. The other spider took a second dousing before it emerged, still alive. Both were about the size of a pencil eraser.

Jesse was given the spiders — now both dead — as a souvenir. He has taken them to school and his mother has taken them to work.

"It was real interesting, 'cause, two spiders in my ear — what next?" Jesse said.

Puerto_Rico_Surfer

Postby Puerto_Rico_Surfer » Mon May 07, 2007 9:11 pm

wtf? thats nuts.
"Keep firing, make your attackers advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but they'll have to beat you to death with it, because it's going to be empty!"

Rocky Rockbottom

Postby Rocky Rockbottom » Mon May 07, 2007 9:27 pm

Good thing as surfers, our ears are irrigated quite regularly.

Haoleboy

Postby Haoleboy » Mon May 07, 2007 10:52 pm

My friend was sleeping and a cockaroach climbed into his ear. (I think after feeding on the stuff in his teeth...) He woke up screaming and freaking out, (said his girlfriend) He said it sounded like something was trying to eat his brain. They poured some olive oil into his ear and da buggah crawled out.

Anyone remember the episode on Night Gallery where the bug crawled through the guys brain? Owee.
Owoooooooo!!

Return to “Off Topic”